Lupita Nyong'o

12 Years a Babe

6/6/2014 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lupita Nyong'o BikiniOscar winner and future "Star Wars" star Lupita Nyong'o showed off her picture perfect bikini body this week while walking along the beach in Maui.

The 31-year-old is the hottest thing around, no matter what galaxy you're in.

Bolivar

Sorry, she's still ordinary-looking. The more idiots pile on the "Oooh, she's so BEAUTIFUL!" BS, the more she gets embarrassed. Please, we know that the homecoming queen 3d runner-up has a great personality. Don't embarrass her with obvious phony compliments...

Fictiondictation

Her Belly Button looks like the death star! So very unattractive

Scott Levy

I'm sure she's probably a nice person, but I don't find her very attractive. She has no breasts, no ass, and her thighs are shaped oddly.

Truth

Her looks are as overrated as everything else about her. You guilty white liberals feel better now?

AlwaysOnTimeB

She is a breath of fresh air in Hollywood. She is who she is, she is Lupita and she's not trying to appeal to the masses. I think she is beautiful inside and out. Very talented, and she seems to be a very down to earth person.

smiley25

Her chocolate skin against that white bathing suit is absolutely stunning!! With her dark skin tone she would good in just about anything effortlessly.

powerfulStuff

I could talk ish. But I wish my body looked liked that.

Rigby

Nice

Y.T. Houx

'hottest thing around"? you people must be on drugs or something if you think she is attractive,

crlady17

Tmz staff needs to get their eyes checked. You guys ALWAYS think every one is hot. Some of the people you guys say that are hot aren't even cute... Seriously tho

Just Steve

Give me 6million dollars, a movie contract and a thong and then I'll walk on the beach. That means I'll be the next sexiest thing alive according to this actress. Right?

Jeanne

She looks good just the way she is.

Ming the Merciless

12 years a fat-thighed, totally flat-chested, dude-armed chocolate mess.

AsphaltWolf

Wonder what Justin Bieber would say about her.

Alexandria5432

Anyone on here talking about her having a bad body is pathetic and most likely insecure. Seriously she's fit and looks pretty good why are ppl so negative? And about her being flat chested so she's ugly...so only ppl with big boobs are attractive? Seriously stop hating on the woman she's just trying to enjoy a beach and all ppl can do is judge.