Chief Keef

I Was Evicted Because

'I'm Too Bad!'

6/11/2014 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Chief Keef Kicked Out of HomeChief Keef says back rent was not the trigger for his eviction ... he tells us he was booted from his apartment because his neighbors just didn't like him.

TMZ previously reported ...  Keef was evicted from his unit in Highland Park, Illinois Tuesday. Sheriff's deputies escorted him out, and there were reports he owed $11,300 in back rent.

But our photog spotted a self-professed "turnt up" Keef in West Hollywood hours after the eviction ... and he says it's not about money ... it's because, "I'm too bad, I guess I'm a bad little young boy, I gotta go."

Here's what's clear from the video ... Keef isn't stressing.

notalawyer

it's because, "I smell too bad, I guess I'm a little young boy, I gotta go."

6one9

PpP me some ``` keif

baybek8s

He probably was evicted for smelling up the neighborhood. This piece of turd should be banished to the wilderness and may the strongest survive.

Jay

What a D-Bag. Nobody likes this POS except his west side Chicago POS people.

Dan

TMZ again u got the story wrong. He wasn't evicted from an Apartment it was a house he was evicted from. Did u even look into story when you reported it?

angie

Too bad? Yeah, at paying his bills apparently. Wonder how many baby mamas he's got with kids I'm sure he's not supporting. If he doesn't care about keeping a roof over his own head, I'm pretty sure he doesn't give s damn about any offspring. Pathetic piece of trash. Gotta find another place to sling his dope now. Boo hoo.

baby

he looks sweaty, greasy and like he reeks of BO

Faunmax

You were evicted because you're so full of yourself you thought you didn't have to pay rent idiot.

negreat

Keif needs to pay his bills and stop blaming everybody else for wasting his money! Now the taxpayer will be supporting him because he wasted his money trying to be something he was not. A fool and his money should be the name for this story.

all about the money

I still have no clue who this kid is. All I know is he got arrested, got release, went back to jail, got released again, violated probation, went back to jail, got released, and is waiting to go to jail again.

Hammer

Bad .. at managing your cash.. derp derp

Just Steve

Bangbang

Hamburglar

AWW ya silly muppet

Tarington

God*amn, this story again. Stop reporting on an idiot for being evicted for WTFever reason. And, Chief Keef looks ridiculous with his Home-Depot tow chained medallion. People would take him more serious if he didn't constantly look like a damn cartoon.

EL444

I Live In Same Town As Him & The Neighbors We're Outside Cheering As He Was Being Evicted. Caused Nothing But Trouble, Was Investigated Several Times For Gunshots From His Yard, Parties, Etc He's An A Hole

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments