« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Game

Kevin Durant Is a SORE LOSER!!

6/11/2014 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0517-the-game-tmz-01The Game is NOT backing down from Kevin Durant -- saying the NBA star DID make a $20k bet over a 3-point shot last week ... and is just being a "sore loser" by refusing to pay up.

Game is reacting to comments Durant made to TMZ Sports yesterday -- when he said the rapper was lying about making the bet in the first place.

061014_kevin_durant_launch_v2Game says the two CLEARLY made a wager at Drake's party -- if Game hit a 3-point shot (all net), K.D. would write a check for $20k to help out Game's youth basketball program, the Frogg All Stars.

Now, after Game watched the TMZ footage of Durant denying the bet, he's firing back on Instagram -- saying, "Now why [Kevin Durant] frontin on the kids homie ?!?!?!? We clearly said..... "If I made the 3 from NBA range you'd supply the entire @froggallstars program with brand new Kevin Durant shoes"...... 120 kids, close to $200 a shoe equals about $20,000."

He continued, " How am I lying ???? Just say you a sore loser & you ain't wanna help the kids.... It ain't that they need it cause I bought all 120 kids Lebrons out my own pocket as you can see on their Instagram.. But I thought it would be kool for them to meet you & be able to ball in your shoes especially since they look up to you & I made the shot as WE AGREED."

Game says Drake was on hand to witness the bet -- so was James Harden and DeMar DeRozan ... and he has VIDEO of the shot.

061014_the_game_durant_launch"But don't sweat it champ," Game adds ... "we'll still support you & I'll go buy them myself just cause they mean that much to me..... 1 love - The Game."

He concluded with a bunch of hashtags -- "#FroggAllstars #NikeBasketball #iGotTheKids #itsTooHardForSomePeopleToKeepIt100 #MyOldestSonsFavoritePlayer #WhyWouldILieAboutSomethingThatsForTheKids #WhatDidiHaveToGain #PeopleHeardWhatWasSaid #AintImportantTho #NoLoveLost #illTellThemTheShoesCameFromYouAnyway #TheyWontKnowTheDifference #SadThingIsTheyreYourShoesAndItWouldntveCostYouADimeToGetThemForTheKids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nathertz

Even if they didn't bet why wouldn't he buy the kids the shoes anyway? They are his shoes I bet he wouldn't even have to pay for them!

Whocatea123

He's started to get annoying ... Like honestly why publicize stupid stuff like this tmz let alone things about him ????

NobodySpecial

Why do kids need $200 sneakers ? Bet or no bet kids dont need these things, spend the money some other way.

PictureUp

why is this has-been featured so much here on TMZ? is he on the down-low with one of you?

Truth

BLACK PEEPS BEEFS ARE SO RETARDED... U CAN LEAVE THE GHETTO BUT THE GHETTO DONT LEAVE U. #TRUTH!!

bossbitch247

KD is officially sick! I can't believe that someone like you, (MVP) would turn down kids.. These kids look up to in soo many ways! To crush a kids dream like that you should be bitch slapped in your face! I commend the Game.. I have a brand new level of respect for you! Your heart is big! As for KD I think you are sick, unwilling, pitiful, worth nothing, uncaring and your NOT the real MVP!

notalawyer

"you ain't wanna help the kids."
NOT the Kings English
buy the kids English books and grammar lessons instead

K South West

The game need to be concerned about beating his wife and how that has more negative influence on his children than some stupid Kevin Durant sneakers that half these people can't afford. What about a free bookon economics and how nike makes more off the sneakers than any ball player

LOLOL

Game just let all your Blood homeboys collect the debt.

myopinion

Right ...He would not have to pay a dime for the shoes just make the children happy....LOSER

FREEDOM

CHILDREN COULD USE THE SHOES. THAT'S THE BEST PART THAT COULD COME OUT OF THIS STORY.

H8Kardash

Does this guy pay tmz to follow him??

ThomasPolzer

Why Is he calling him Champ?!?!? Of what?

vd n crabs

I don't know either guy personally but based strictly on public image im backing KD on this one. last I heard the game in the news he was jumping someone. last I heard KD he was so humbly giving an MVP speech and don't $1M for the OKC tornado

KissmyASH

I think more than anything else it's all in the word play.. So if the bet was shoes for the kids, Game should have just stated that and not twist KD's commitment and say he said $20,000. Essentially I feel Game though, if KD made a deal (no matter how much Game tries to spin it) stick to your part of the bargain! KD is a sissy! #FACT

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments