Bruce Jenner

Gets 'Me Time' for Father's Day

Famous Kids Too Busy

6/15/2014 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0615-bruce-jenner-splash-01Bruce Jenner got the gift of peace and quiet for Father's Day -- whether he wanted it or not -- because his celeb spawn are busy making money.

Bruce was flying solo when he hit up Starbucks in Malibu Sunday morning looking bored -- or maybe just well rested.

Instead of doing brunch with dad ... Kendall and Kylie Jenner are in Toronto to host the Much Music Awards tonight.

0615-kendall-kylie-sub-PCN-02
And Brody Jenner is hosting a pool party in Atlantic City.

Don't feel too bad for Bruce ... Kendall posted a pic this week saying the family celebrated Father's Day early with a few rounds of golf -- and don't forget, he has 3 other biological kids AND the K sisters to bug hang with today.

0615-kendall-bruce-sub-instagram-01

zombie

Awwwww. It's great that in this world illiterate children can host awards shows and make money for doing nothing.

henryrii

He looks motherly on fathers day.

DarkAlly

He looks like freeze dried ****!!!

kewljewl

I seriously want to see those awards show. Dumb as a doorknob Kendall couldn't even read a line at the billboards but they're HOSTING these awards...oh plz plz plz I wanna see. I hafta see!! Lmao!!!!!

my 2 cents

I hope those two have taken some TelePrompTer reading lessons !

Clytemnestra

Every time I see his hair I want to scream, "Why the hell do you make yourself look like an idiot?"

Grim reaper

What a piece of crap family spend time with your dad

Jordan

I can't feel too sorry for him, he help create the Beast, now he can live with the Consequences of that Beast.

TJ

Has Brody Jenner EVER done a day of real work in his entire life?? You know, like real manual labor or anything remotely requiring a modic um of intelligence?? Good looking waste of space. He's as lazy as ROB.

Melissa

He has 4 other biological children, 2 from his first marriage, a son and daughter, 2 from his second marriage 2 sons and then Kendall and Kylie

Unbroken Chain

SamE thing happened to me today. Oh well my kids are college age so I understand

Trooper Tom

What the hell happened to Bruce Jenner? he has become the butt of jokes all over the place dude get a decent hair cut you no longer have to act like some demented tool because you were on the Kardashian whore fest of a tv show. As for those two daughters what the hell do they know about music and do they even know who the groups/singers are? Hey Canada couldn't you find a Canadian with an ounce of talent to host this show?

SweatyBallz

Do misleading headline saying suggesting hes alone! Then states celebrates early sheesh! I celebrated fathers day yesterday withy father. Dont have to be famous to have conflicting schedule. Stop causing drama tmz and false advertising. Dumb fks

ivan

3 - ford as mayor - now the jenner girls who cannot read hosting awards - i am ashamed to be from toronto

Justinx

What's with the long hair parted down the middle? Only women part there hair like this. It's ok; if that's what your going for; just what is not ok is everyone pretending they don't see it?