« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

BLASTS DOC IN VOICE MAIL

'You're Incompetent, You Stupid F-ing Doctor!'

6/19/2014 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Donald-Sterling-Audio-Launch_warning
update_graphic_red_bar
12:08 PM PT --
Submitting the voice mails in court didn't help Shelly's case -- the judge just rejected her request for an injunction against Donald and his attorneys.
update_grey_gray_barDonald Sterling
went NUCLEAR on one of the psychiatrists who performed medical tests on him recently ... leaving the guy a NASTY voice mail ... cursing him out and calling him a "tramp."

TMZ Sports has obtained a recording of the voice mail Donald left for Dr. James Spar -- in which he explodes at the doctor, who had determined he was mentally incompetent:

"I'm not incompetent, YOU'RE F**KING INCOMPETENT ... you stupid f**king doctor!!!"

During the rant, Sterling vows to call UCLA and have the doctor fired immediately.

Sterling left a second voice mail -- for the other psychiatrist who evaluated him -- and ripped her too:

"You released my medical records of my head to a law firm without my permission. And you came in and you purported to examine me and you never told me anything about it."

Sterling continued, "You're nothing but a fraud and liar and a cheat and I'm gonna see that you lose your license ... and I'm suing you for conspiracy!"

As we previously reported, both doctors submitted their evaluations of Sterling saying he is "suffering from cognitive impairment, secondary to primary dementia, Alzheimer's disease" and is unfit to run the business affairs of the L.A. Clippers.

Shelly Sterling's lawyers used the voice mail in court today to show that Donald has become menacing and harassing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OhMyGaWd

This guy just needs to SHUT THE F**K UP already.

Rigby

Ew the doctor told him he has diabetes and needs to lose weight fatass. Gross fat people

6one9

Does anyone really blame the guy??

He was set up``` and thrown out with the trash
in 3 seconds flat!!!!

(and yes `` I think he has issues)

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who is Donald Sterling

1luv

He is an idiot! Stop getting caught on tape you old fool.

Cs

Thought there was suppose to be client patient confidentiality between patient and Doctor?

Kobe_No_Means_No

To be fair, he's a doctor himself. J.D., Juris Doctor. Props.

Wow ...

Clearly these doctors were wrong. Mr. Sterling's behavior is just that, sterling. His rants and threats prove it.

Sheldon Siegel

How many times will this guy be recorded before he realizes HE'S BEING RECORDED?!!!

keepinitrealincali

Good Lord--how disgusting is this!? What POS doctor's office is releasing this man's message-- unethical indeed.

Ceworld1958

Why did he go see the Doctor who was representing the lawyer who gathering info On him? That is what it seems like to me.

Sparky

Well, well, well, TMZ you have finally done it. I don't know where you got this tape, I don't know who released it to you, it breaks all kinds of confidentiality laws to the maximum. Be it the doctor or one of his staff, somebody's head should roll! I work for a large communications company and I can tell you, this little tape is going to get somebody in BIG trouble. I have already sent it to our legal people to see what can be done and to stop this breach of privacy from EVER happening again to anybody. Your legal department should have looked deeper than it did. I think you have finally crossed the line.

Youphemism

I'm sure that was taken out of context, and he was baited.

I'll bet some of his best friends are doctors.

LaughAtU

WTF HAPPENED TO PRIVACY??!! DOCTOR RELEASING PRIVATE VOICEMAILS????

PG

This Doctor needs to have his license taken away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments