Scott Disick

I'll Party My Ass Off

And Make $50K

6/21/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620-scott-disick-the-pool-tmz-facebook-02
Scott Disick has taken partying to a whole new level ... and this time its going to line his pockets in a big way.

We found out ... Disick agreed to host a patriotic booze fest July 5th at Harrah's Pool After Dark in Atlantic City ... and will rake in around $50K.

0619-subasset-scott-disick

We're told Scott signed the deal last week ... around the same time Kourtney threw him out of their Hamptons house following a nuclear argument over his propensity for partying.

Fun fact: The last time Scott hosted at the club was May 2012 ... when he blew off Kourtney's baby shower for the pool party.

BLUE UGLY 💩

How much did Pimp Kri$ pay you for this ad

Chris

Kartrashian once removed.

Luvgigi

My question is why hasn't anybody blasted kourtney for being a bad role model by sticking with such a looooser? Why does a grown ass women let this man make her look soooo pathetic. He's an awful person. Amuzing but bad daddy/husband material.

notalawyer

PMK is working hard to build momentum for another TANK show for talentless KKKs

Roberik 22

I don't believe for a minute she threw him out. It's just to make people watch the show. Otherwise no one would watch them. She doesn't do anything but have kids. So she really does need him. Even if she doesn't think so.

Roberik 22

I don't think seeing him is worth at amount if money.

Recycle Bin

Haha!! The Epic Saturdays part on that promo made me laugh. The only epic thing associated with this is his ego and idiot factor.

chefandi

He's an *******!

ex

You have to be one special idiot to see an advertisement for this event and say; ooooh yeah, I want to go to that!

Mordecai

I will pay Lord Scott Disick 50 large to disappear.

Sam

Makes you wonder what kind of fcuktards would actually pay cash to be in the same room as this douchebag.

George

I'll cross my fingers someone gets drunk and punches him in the face lol. That would be worthy reporting.

01void

Being with the fat a$$ k-klan he's already in the bottom of the pool

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Who the f would pay a dollar to hang out with this douche bag? Never going to a Harrah's property.

Ranting Irish

Tabloids must be struggling to make up fantasy headlines, stoop so low to use this ******** and now use him to make their money..itsbtime for you media companies to groom another whore for money..shame shame

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments