Ice-T

New 'Body Count' Video

Is Not Racist

6/24/2014 6:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062414_ice_t_launch_v2Ice-T says its just coincidental that ONLY white people get shot in his new video.

The song -- "Talk S**t, Get Shot" -- features several drive-by shootings ... and the victims are all white.  Ice scoffs at criticism that the song's racist.

Ice told our photog last night there was a simple explanation ... "They only brought white people for us to shoot."

Ice tries explaining the meaning of the song ... watch the video and then decide for yourself if you're buyin' what he's sellin'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wow ...

I call BS. If you are going to do it, own it Ice T. Zero respect for him.

My_Kingdom_For_A_Nose

What we really should do is do drive-by's on Ice-T's white wife Coco Austin and Body Count guitarist Ernie C's white wife. RAT-A-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT. They useless to us now anyway.

Gangsta.

shanta588

He's not racist his slut that he calls a wife is white. Lol.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Who would even watch any of his videos

Bridget

I'm sorry, but I really enjoyed that video and I'm white. If anything it seemed like they were going after rich people. Rich people tend to be white. But I'm sure most of Ice T's fans are white as well, so why would he intentionally insult them. I believe him.

Either that or he knew people would pick up on that race vibe, while he is in no danger of being considered racist by the majority of people, and it gets people talking. Good way to get the song noticed. Eh, either one.

TmzRaceBaiters

Silly people only whites can be racist duh!!

missy

i say B---S---

CJ

If a white dude was shootin up only black people in a video, the NAACP would be all over that ****. More double standards, it's getting old.

DEFCON1

Blood shows up better on white people.

Factual

Bringing only white people to the rat video was deliberate, and yes he is a racist

ChickyB

Of course this video is racist. I watched it once to see for myself and wont ever watch it again. Nothing is going to come out of it anyway so the only thing to do is not watch it again

Lindsay

These people are so hard, they randomly shoot up some nerd vegan skate boarder, old white dude and a few older white ladies. It's racist for sure. Although, I'm not sure which way. Nice successful looking white people, getting shot up by a bunch of low life thugs that happen to be all black.... They get shot I guess because they don't like Body Count. Eff freedom of speech I guess. If you don't like what someone says or thinks, just shoot them. Great logic, Ice Tea? What a moron.

NGAPLZ

Is he a racist? Probably not. Did he do it on purpose? Hell yeah!

He's just desperately whoring for attention. If Body Count ever had any relevance, they lost it a looooong time ago, so they pulled the controversy card. He's basically the old black dude version of Miley Cyrus.

Signothorn

Fun fact: It was directed by the son of Julius Nasso, the producer of early Steven Seagal films that was tied to the italian mob.

East Coaster

uhh.... yea it's not racist.
#lostrespect #hiyocrite #whitewife