Columbus Short

Beating Victim Sues

I'm Embarrassed ... Thanks TMZ

6/30/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627-columbus-short-upset-tmz-01Former "Scandal" star Columbus Short is being sued by a man who claims he was humiliated by getting sucker punched by the actor.

Felton Hyche III claims in a new lawsuit ... he was at an engagement party at a West L.A.sports bar in March when he and Columbus started arguing.  As we reported, the beef erupted when Hyche said, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want, including your wife."

Hyche claims in his suit ... Columbus sucker punched him, breaking his cheek and orbital bones and sending him to the hospital.

0627-columbus-short-VICTIM-tmz-01
But adding insult to injury, Hyche says he has to "endure ridicule from strangers as the man who was knocked out by Columbus Short."

He's pissed at TMZ -- although he does refer to it as "popular" -- for displaying his "lifeless and beaten face" to the world.

cmg

Yep another looser who has money and thinks he's above the law. Hope this guy gets some cash from this guy as well as wifey.

Bridget

At the BET awards, Chris Rock gave him the Isaiah Washington award for f'n up a good job.

Toilethead

I just farted.

ChrisAllstar

Columbus Short clearly had some violent issues which we all found out.But on the other hand if you say some personal smack to anybody like that there's only one outcome!

BlindFury

He got knocked the hell out!!!

big teaser

Pick on somebody your own size

TheRealDeal

I'd be more embarrassed by the name Felton than by getting sucker punched. I mean, he got off a good line before the punch knocked him out. But Felton? No bueno. On the other hand, "Felton felt down on his a$$ when Columbus discovered his wife was being felt on by Felton and Columbus felt the need to knock Felton out. That's the long and the Short of it". Nope, the name Felton still sucks.

Daron

This is not a good year for Short.

smiley25

This is besides the point but what real man brags about getting a woman to buy him what he wants...ugly b*stard.those women must be desperate as hell.

01void

The long of it, when he said that sh!t about his wife he needed his face to kiss the dirt. Say what you want of me but leave the wife and kids out of it.

John

Ohhh... I'm gonna sue cause I'm embarrassed.
Really? is this what our society has one to?
How about you man up and stop being a little p*ssy.
You were a D*ck and got knocked out, deal with it.

bkblueknight

its not a sucker punch once you insult a man marriage. only a total idiot wouldn't see that coming a mile away. you are literally asking for it.

Numapass

He will spin this into standup comedy gold

seign

This is what happens when people get comfortable running their mouth to complete strangers over the internet. Eventually, they forget that they're not the big tough guys they think they are and they do it in public and as you can see, this is the end result.

Rigby

"The victim" also started the fight...... Sit down trying to make a money grab.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments