Pam Anderson

Files For Divorce

From Rick Salomon

7/8/2014 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_pamela_anderson_rick_saloman_tmz
Pam Anderson
is pulling the plug on her marriage to Rick Salomon ... TMZ has learned.

This will be Pam's second split from Salomon, whom she married in 2007 and stayed with all of 2 months.  She got the marriage annulled.  She was also married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock.

Pam went public in January, saying she married Salomon again.

Interesting timing ... Salomon, a world-class poker player, won $2.8 million in the World Series of Poker Big One for One Drop last Tuesday.  Pam filed on Thursday, so under the community property laws she gets half by the skin of her teeth ... unless there's a prenup.

In case you don't recognize Salomon, he's the one who co-starred with Paris Hilton in the famous sex tape, "One Night in Paris."

0708_pamela_anderson_rick_saloman_akmgsi_sub_2update_graphic_red_bar
2:00 PM PDT -- Pam's not publicly known for being religious (more like the total opposite) ... but she just posted this message on Facebook. It appears to be a prayer from Rev. Maryum Morse from the Agape Center.

0708-pam-anderson-book-page-facebook-01

0702-pam-past-loves-footer-launch

kacey

Wow!!! That's a shocker! Better watch out! Kimmey is catching up!

palermo

She has zero self esteem, which is why she always ends up with losers.

Butthead

Pam: " Honey, does my ass look like it's getting big?" Rick: " Hell Yeah!!" Pam: I'm divorcing you!!" Rick: " Wanna bet?"

BannedTriceIsNice

Again?

BUSTIN QEUVER

She got more miles then a BOEING 777

Unbroken Chain

Didnt know she was married. Thought she was with Kid Rock. shes a good lady.

She's baaaack

There's something really pathetic about women who get their fame from being sex symbols because when they're getting into their senior years they're still trying to be sexy and it just isn't working anymore.

Denise

He looks a lot younger than her. I wonder if they both got what they wanted ...

terilynn

Haters...

Sabrina

Will she ever learn?

ctcco

She picks the most dirtiest dicked guys on the planet. Nasty! Wonder who the next one will be. Get the barf bag and the penicillin ready!!

sickwitit

I got my first wood when I saw her on tool time. She'll always be a 10 in my book even when she's 80 I'd hit that.

Bison

They both get what they deserve

Irene Windsor

Should stay with im.
She looks like a railroad track withoutmakeup

Fred Flintstone

Glad I didn't screw her when I had the chance . At least I can sleep knowing that itch is just a bug bite .