Teen Hunter Kendall Jones

Facebook Page with 'Kill Threat'

DOWN

7/10/2014 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kill Kendall Jones Facebook Page

The "Kill Kendall Jones" Facebook page has been mysteriously taken down.

TMZ broke the story this morning ... Kendall's dad Cody went on the attack against Facebook because the site refused to remove the threatening page, saying it did not rise to the level of genuine risk or physical harm.

Cody disagreed, noting the page showed animals similar to the ones Kendall killed during her hunts but in reverse ... the prey were the victors, standing over the body of the hunter.

Facebook has not given a reason for the take down ... at least so far.

Story developing

sharp_shooter_footer

sean michael

everybody keep making kill kendall pages!!!

nottellingyou

I hope one day she gets lost in Africa with no weapons and becomes the defenseless hunted rather than the disgusting hunter! People like her will rot in hell and I hope people torment her for the rest of her life which hopefully will end sooner rather than later by vicious animal attack. And I hope it's not a fast death

lastrebel

Anyone that kills animals like this for sport is a POS in my opinion. One day karma will catch up with you.

Leesia

I wish I could shoot that bitch right between her eyes

tshawn63

Please add a Kartrashian to your wall of trophies.

Sin D

IT IS N O T a sport. And her parents need some of the blame for taking this child into this destruction of nature. She is old enough NOW 2 know better. And once again I see how FACEBOOK is a WASTE.

c

Then I hope they take down her disgusting page, too.

adamontheair

Although I cannot grasp killing a lion, she's killing them legally. She's not poaching. I don't agree w her but I support her freedom to do what she wants under the law. Kill pages about her just show what kind of trash troll the net

JLS

AWFUL young woman. She EARNED this response. Another FB page will undoubtedly appear. What she has done to innocent animals is horrible. I wish her nothing but the worst in life!

Ronron

Good lord,, I'm sick of this attention seeking fame whore and her fame whore pimp daddy cody. Can't they just STFU

Slemon

She and michael vick should be trampled by a herd of elephants.

dee

Reading these comments is disheartening. You all want to end the violence, but threaten her with violence. "Let's show everyone that killing is wrong by threatening to kill the killer," is, in a nutshell, what you commenters are shouting. You're all poor excuses for civilized human beings. I'm in no way condoning her actions, though her actions are legal. If her actions offend you, do something about it. Protest. March. Just don't sit behind your phone screen complaining about it. And let me clear something up for those of you who are too daft to understand: being offended provides no moral indication of right and wrong. Being offended is simply a barometer of your own emotional control. And to put THAT more simply, all of you wishing harm or death on this girl are a bunch of whiny nobodies who have nothing better to do than cry about something the media is intentionally broadcasting to distract you from much LARGER issues. You're all pawns, and pretty soon, if you don't wise up, you'll all be taken out of the game because you were too ignorant to look at the bigger picture. Fight the LAW, not the girl.

Sbelli

Twas ugliness that killed the beast!

justmyopinion

F*Ck this b*tch Bye

Preacher

Kendall is one sexy hunter/cheerleader