Tracy Morgan

Recovering One Step at a Time

7/17/2014 6:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan made his way ever-so-slowly from his NYC doctor's office to his car ... as he continues to recover from that horrific car accident.

Tracy -- supported by a walker, his fiancee Megan Wollover and daughter Maven Morgan -- is fresh out of a rehab facility ... where he's recovering from multiple injuries including a broken nose, femur and broken ribs.

We were told early on doctors were uncertain if Tracy would make a full recovery ... but he's definitely making progress.

get_well_soon_tracy_morgan_footer

Kobe_No_Means_No

LOL, looks fake to me. He was never a great actor to begin with. Probably trying to score some mulah from Walmart, ain't nothin' wrong wit dat! But was he wearing his seat belt? Hmmm.....

Observer999

Good luck to him.

DiM

So everyone wants him to get along with his healing and wishes him well although we do not need daily progress reports on the guy. It's not like he's a relative.

krazyinvt

Wow@ Kobe_No_Means.... Someone died in this accident !! Have some respect. Tracy could have died too. He doesn't need to fake a lawsuit. But I do hope that he takes those greedy corporate bastards at Walmart to the cleaners. They need to be made an example of. They treat their employees like many other big corporations....like trash.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Hang in there Tracy.

Kobe_No_Means_No

"Walmart only pays my cousin $5 an hour and he only gets one bathroom break per hour! Hate this corporation, hope they get taken down." - Typical logic of Americans.

If you're going to point the fingers, at least aim it in the right direction. The cool president that you voted in for over half a decade now is the reason why there isn't enough money to go around. Truth.

Laura

Keep getting better, Tracy!

Fat Mike

Good to see the photographer showing a bit of respect, for a massive change.

Chgome

can't stand the man, I read he is a fool with his fans. Just can't stand him

stan

If SNL wants a big audience then let him host the season premiere

Unbroken Chain

Pior guy. I hope he gets all the way better and that mentally he is ok. He lost a good friend in that wreck. The guy just cracks me up

Rigby

Stay strong buddy.

Cookie Lady

Hey Tracy! I'm sure you don't waste your time with TMZ like I do, but just in case you do. Hang in there. I hope every day gets better for you and I really, really hope you find something really funny to read or watch or listen to that makes you laugh every day. If you get to laugh every day it would be like karma giving back for all the laughs you gave to people when they really needed it. Speedy recovery!

PitBullLover

couldn't tell his nose was broken at all.....

Truth

KARMA'S A BITCH!! ...JUST ASK HIS MOMMA. #TRUTH!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments