« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather

I Did NOT SAY I Had Sex With T.I.'s Wife

7/19/2014 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071914_mayweather_conference_launch_v2
Floyd Mayweather says he never said he had sex with T.I.'s wife Tiny ... and claims the audio in the footage we posted this morning wasn't clear.

Mayweather tells TMZ Sports ...he ACTUALLY said, "he thinks I was f***ing his bitch."

In the video, Floyd does try to mutter something before the sex line -- but it's hard to make out.

Mayweather adds, "I've never been with Tiny sexually.  I respect her situation and I think she's a good person.  I would never disrespect a marriage."

T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms that statement ... telling us she's never had sexual relations with Floyd -- and thinks he only spoke out at the presser to get revenge for her BET Awards diss.

As for T.I. ... he simply told us, "I hope he is enjoying himself. God bless him."

063014_floyd_fight_launch_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The Maharincess of Franistan

Lowlife, stupid, woman-beating loudmouth. Shut up already!

HumanNature

TYPICAL "NO CLASS" JACKASS WITH $$$$$$

jdh320

He did only say, "he thinks I'm f...ing his bitch."

UNLV1990

Women physically assault men. There are plenty of men beaters out there too.

01void

Can he makeup his mind, or has he been hit in the head to many times.

iBetty

This is a Clear Blatant LIE!!! Smdh Floyd is full of sh*t... T.I. is still going to f#ck him up, watch.. lol

iBetty

This is a Blatant Lie.. Floyd is making this worst.. Smdh

namers

Right index finger and thumb on forehead.

Jordan

I don't know what the big deal is everyone has Banged T.I wife.

Sassygirl

Wow look at everybody fueling the fire! Smh!

Luvgigi

Mayweather is such a douche. He's hurting so much that his ex left him that he's buying his new broad a bunch of **** to try and makes ex mad. I'm sure she left him tho cause she couldn't stand him anymore. I'm pretty sure I would detest his personality. I've met a lot of guys like him. Trash.

Sowersop

He is such a liar. The tape is clear. You said you slept with her! Grow up Mr. Fair-weather!

kingcarl

Lost what little respect I had for gayweather! Real men don't kiss and tell. #phag

Rob

Floyd I am from Grand Rapids and you are starting to "MR.T" on us , in other words "jump the shark" boxing style. SHUT UP and FIGHT! You are starting to look like a douche - nationwide!

J

One thing I can tell you. Mayweather has NEVER walked into a punch and got K.O'd. Something you can not say about Pacquiao. There have been many vulgar a--hole's in sports from Babe Ruth to Tiger Woods to Ty Cobb to Barry Bonds, but you can never take away their greatness while immersed in play. Do you really expect anything more from them off the field? I don't. But you can expect greatness while they are playing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments