Justin Bieber

I Don't Do Lines

Wheelchairs it at Disneyland

7/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-01Justin Bieber + wheelchair + Disneyland = I get to cut to the front of the line! Or at least that's how it looks.

Justin was at the happiest place on earth in Anaheim Sunday and posed with a fan while in a wheelchair. The girl posted the photo with the caption ... "I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a wheelchair."

Of course, the immediate reaction online was that Justin was a line scofflaw ... but Justin's camp tells TMZ that wasn't the case. We're told Bieber was nursing a knee injury from basketball and only sat in the wheelchair to rest for a few moments.

Even more interesting ... we're told Justin wouldn't need the wheelchair to cut lines, because Disney already escorts him in and out of rides to avoid huge crowds gathering when he's in the park.

072314_bieber_wheelchair_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ocmdiaz714

Anything, and anyone this little ***got does makes the news.

Unbroken Chain

I'm sure he isn't using it to cut. The world knows him. I think that was a nice picture he took with that little girl and I'm sure it made her day. Nothing bad about that

6one9

Ummmm````` Loser!!!

and a lil douche!

abby

Disneyland's wheelchair policy is ridiculous. There's no reason why a person in a wheelchair can't take his turn in line with everyone else. What a loser.

lkelly816

Maybe one of the residents at the condos where he's been so disrespectful kicked the sh** out of him. We can only hope!

Ace

If he got really blinded the night before, that could be a handicap.

ocmdiaz714

Can you really cut in front of the line if you're in a wheelchair though? $12 ain't that bad for such a privilege, although it would look awkward for a couple to do that.

Tazz

I thought Disney did away with handicapped line jumpers because people were actually hiring disabled people just to jump the line.

campy

Irrelevant. I'd like to know why TMZ didn't do a story on Blake Griffin slapping the hell out of Bieber at the West Hollywood Subway store? Witness and statements.

Bridget

I just think of all the poor, tired parents, doing their best to remain chipper and happy while they overheat in line and their kids scream, and seeing that little dork fly by in a wheelchair. Playing with fire Beiber.

mrpotatodick

Taking the art of being a douche nozzle to a new level.

cementmixer

He's such a pig. I I wish he would just die.

boo boo

Oh hell no!

LovesDearDaniel

Wow what a s*** bag! Ugh

makaveli