'Star Trek: Voyager' Actor

My Ex Claims I'm Banging Bill Nye

8/5/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0804-Bob-and-Bill-Gallery-Sub-Launch-Template-02
"Star Trek: Voyager" actor Robert Picardo says he way too old to experiment with Bill Nye the Science Guy ... in the bedroom.

Picardo is asking a judge to stop his soon-to-be ex-wife from spreading rumors he's in a gay relationship with Nye.

The actor says in court docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Linda Pawlik lured him over to her house on July 4th by falsely telling him the family dog was missing.  While he was there, he claims Linda had a P.I. attach a GPS device to his car.

Days later ... Linda started telling family friends the P.I. reported back that Picardo and Nye spent 3 hours together in Nye's bedroom, which she believes is proof of an affair.

Picardo says in docs, "I'd made it to 60 without having sex with a man and a 'walk on the wild side' at this age seemed unlikely to anyone who knows me."

The actor acknowledges he and Nye have been friends for years and have taken many pics together ... but he says it's purely platonic.

Fabulous.

Bridget

To be honest Picardo always made my gaydar go off. I was actually kinda shocked when TMZ started putting up stories about his marriage to a woman. But either way, this sounds like one troll of an x wife. Don't be spreading junk, just get the fricken divorce and move on, bitter.

funkybarfly

Ha! She married a chutney ferret.

FREEDOM

THEY ARE GAY...

DiM

People do tend to hold their friendships more dear as they get a little older. We have less friends and they are closer to our hearts.

Jasmine30

Sounds like his ex-wife is a real bitch putting a device on his car, give me a break. The skanks trying to get money out of him by trying to ruin his character.

Jackie

This is dumb...if they put a GPS on his car...they can prove he was at Bills house for 3 hours, but you can't prove he was in his bedroom having sex with him.....THAT'S A LEAP...LOLOLOL

MightyMatt

Don't understand why people need to make public their private business.

Ally

Is that the coach from "Wonder Years"?

Perky

I can totally see them taking turns fingering their bung holes and smearing bodily fluids all over the place. Three hours in the bedroom seems like they had a good time doing whatever one thinks one can be doing in three hours, no?

Reginaphalange

Noooooo!

Belle

Apparently, their daughter tweeted something like her mother is addicted to drugs or something...

Grim reaper

What's with the world and all these homos

JRB

They look cute togehter. No one spends 3 hours in the bedroom talking. Glad they're getting busy. Even oldies need porking.

CelebrityScum

What happened to TMZ's great show "Famous in 12 Weeks" or was it "Cancelled in 5 weeks"

ProbTakinADumpNow

They totally don't look gay in that picture

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments