« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nicole Murphy

Rages at Strahan's Hotel Door

8/7/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0806_nicole_murphy_strahan_beverly-hotel_composite2Nicole Murphy went on a search and destroy mission to find Michael Strahan in a Beverly Hills hotel room -- where she suspected he was cheating -- and flew into such a rage she got kicked off the premises.

It all went down at the famous Beverly Wilshire Hotel back in January. Sources tell us Nicole had gotten word that Michael was staying there ... and she suspected he was with another woman.

We're told Nicole showed up at Michael's hotel room, unannounced ... and began banging on the door shortly before midnight, causing a major scene.

Witnesses tell us Nicole was screaming Michael's name, saying, "I know you're in there with some bitch." She also yelled, for all to hear, "It's Michael from 'Kelly and Michael' in there."

The commotion woke up several guests in neighboring rooms -- some of whom stuck their heads out into the hallway. She ranted for 20 minutes before hotel security booted Nicole from the hotel.

We have no idea if Michael was ever in the room ... but the door never opened.

080714_michael_strahan_nicole_murphy_before_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wheresmycoffee

Oh my goodness...loves it!

watzitooya

Yikes!

Jordan

I call B.S on this story, it Allegedly happened 7 months ago, and TMZ did not get the Story or the Facts, 7 months ago, but now they have Witnesses and everything. but this story was non existent 7 months ago, and for no one in Hollywood to pick up this story, it is all B.S.

TwinStars*

Ohhhh snap!

IfYouSaySo

That picture explains it all !! Lmao he's like "B!tch waat " lmao !!! He looks crazy

*Who Carez Bitch*

LMFAO dumb asse$ lolzzzz 😃😜

ASH

TMZ RACISTS!

tiggs

Messy

The Del Rubio Triplets

The bitch is cray cray lol

Anna

She's a real class act. Not. How trashy can you get?

SO Catharina

busteeeeeeeeeeeeed

Cj

I bet Gelman is going through his "new co-host" files....

Kristinajp

Its hard enough to even find out if someone is staying at a hotel let alone get the actual room #. This story sounds good but doesn't pass the common sense test. ...

Jackie

I hope this isn't true. Nicole Murphy is like 45 years old+ she shouldn't be going off on people like that....leave that for the dumb 20 somethings. I'm 33 IF I found out my man was cheating I'd probably just break up with him, go out on the town with my girlfriends and have a good time...post pics of it on my twitter and etc....let him know life can exist without him in it..BYE. *I would cry alone at my house about it though..lol ...and move on...let HIM looks like the cheating loser that he is.

static

The funny thing is he's probably begging her to come back right now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments