« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Miami Dolphins Player's GF

Breast-feeding Rebellion in Mall

8/8/2014 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808-ash-nicole-instagram-breastfeeding
Miami Dolphins linebacker Philip Wheeler's GF took her baby boy and her boobs to a Florida mall to join a massive breast-feeding protest.

Model Ashley Nicole was part of the demonstration to support a mother who'd been kicked out of a South Florida mall earlier in the week. Ashely called it an "honor" to participate with more than 100 other women.

As TMZ Sports first told you ... Ashley was in a similar controversy back in March when she was attacked on Instagram for posting a breast-feeding pic.

She says when she heard about the mall protest she knew she had to be there.

Ashley also challenged mall cops everywhere, saying ... "I wisssssshhhhh someone would ever say something to me about nursing my child in public."

She added, "I must have that don't try me face." That and a very large boyfriend.

0808-subasset-ash-nicole-instagram-breastfeeding

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BDSMASTER

Im hungry

Hollywood Kev

Goo Goo Ga Ga..........

Jackie

I 'm with her. Let women feed their kids in public. who has never seen boobs?

Jackie

If it's Ok for Miley, Minaji, Rihanan...etc to show us their loose crooches or naked arseses in public, then why is not ok for a mother to breast feed in public? I hate double standards.

boo boo

Good for her! That's awesome! Anybody who doesn't like it can suck my left one!

billson1234

Don't cry when pictures of your tits are all over the internet

Barbara Doppes

rrr- / feed at home/ nothing more than lazy moms with no real sense of scheduled feedings or 'time'/ #exhibitionism

Angry guy

They just want to treated like any other domesticated farm animals.

StevenB

The upper photo doesn't offend me in the least. Completely normal and natural.

However, I am bothered by the bottom photo where she seems to be completely disinterested in attending to the child and focused on looking 'glamorous'.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

so the silicone doesnt interfere in any way?

lourdgoogoo

BFD. Babies need to eat. So what?