R. Kelly Lawsuit

I Made You a Star

And You Pissed on Me

8/18/2014 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

R Kelly Sued
R. Kelly is an ungrateful tightwad who screwed over the guy who made him a star ... at least according to a new lawsuit.

Derrel McDavid says he's managed R. Kelly for decades and helped him navigate from a nobody to a superstar.

Things soured last year ... and Kelly and McDavid parted company.  According to the lawsuit they made a deal ... Kelly would give McDavid $1.3 million and they'd walk their separate ways.

McDavid says Kelly made the initial $300K payment, but the deal called for additional $40K a month payments for 18 months and he hasn't received a cent.

McDavid's suing for the $1M balance.

Here's Kelly's big problem.  We're told McDavid was deeply involved in Kelly's professional and personal life, and knows everything about the various disputes he's had with women and others going back 20 years.  Sources connected with the case say Kelly could be playing with fire by stiffing McDavid.

We reached out to Kelly ... but we haven't heard back.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

He should have peed on him.

Noog

When I turn your face into a toilet seat. I want to piss on it. - R Kelly

Jay W.

I believe you Derrel.

NY_Babygirl

Haters wanna hate, Lovers wanna love, I don't even want, None of the above, I want to piss on you. Yes I do, I'll piss on you, I'll pee on you.

Resurrection

He would have just pissed the money away, anyway.

Flying Blind

Have you ever seen one of these guys pay their bills. stupid move on the managers part for not getting paid in full.

Migz82

Good Luck getting paid! R Kelly is a nobody!!!

Sexy Stig

Anyone who would continue being associated with R Kelly after he sexually assault and pissed on little girls deserves a little Karma after selling your soul for money after that POS did that to little girls.

UhOhSpaghettiOs

He will probably never pay and keep it tied up in court. Dude will probably have to end up settling for 1/2 or 1/4 of what he is owed. R Kelly is a POS.... A talented POS but a POS none the less

Lucky_130

I like the Weird Al version of trapped in the closet, a true comedy classic

iBetty

TMz think they slick talking about "You pissed on me" lmao ya'll funny..

BillyBob Again

Wohh, a lots of bling bling

The Del Rubio Triplets

He's a sick bastard who molested children. No one should even be making his stupid ass famous

Steve

If he pissed on Kim Kardashian it would become the #1 video of all time. Kris Jenner just read this and is setting up the rights to the video with Vivid.

Queen

I'm not a Kelly fan but I like his song I'm not picking sides either but that lil girl he slept with I'm pretty sure she new right and wrong he didn't force her that little bitch went along with soooo with that being said some people needs to stop making it seem as if he raped her she was enjoying it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments