« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

50 Cent to Mayweather:

DON'T HATE ME

... Hate Nelly!

8/21/2014 8:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082114_50_cent_inst_launch_v2

50 Cent has a message for Floyd Mayweather -- YOU SHOULD HATE NELLY'S GUTS ... claiming the rapper banged TWO of Floyd's chicks.

50 just posted a video online -- saying he heard that Floyd talked smack about 3 rappers ... 50, T.I. and Nelly.

Truth is ... Floyd did address certain rappers he's beefing with during an interview with MLive.com -- but didn't mention 50 by name.

He implied that all 3 guys were irrelevant -- saying, "Hip-hop artists, they come and go. They come and go. But I'm still here."

So, 50's response? "Woke up. I look at the computer ... the computer say 'Floyd said f**k T.I., f**k 50, f**k Nelly.'"

"I'm like what he say f**k me for? Nelly f**ked your first baby mama Melissa. Then took your f**ing fiance. [You should] say f**k that n**ga!"

FYI -- Nelly is currently dating Shantel Jackson ... who broke up with Floyd earlier this year.

#Drama.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

These 2 need to get a room already

tasha045

Melissa hangs around Floyd dreaming they get back together looking like a damn fool. His other baby's mother Josie has sense. Melissa opened that weak clothing store knowing he was bangin Doralie and that other girl. Melissa and him posted that b.s earlier this week about that 100k child support b.s! He even messed with Kitchie I heard. That's his freak body assistant. Melissia long booty need to move on and quit hoping her and Floyd get back together. He wants Shantel and she don't want Him. I don't care how much money he has. She don't want him.

realjoshua

All 4 of them are past their prime. Mayweather keeps running his dick sucker to remain relevant...

WHATEVER

Please 50 cent.....shut up!!!!!!

Kartrashian Klown

Omg. Drama. Fighting like women. 50 needs a job and Floyd needs to quit being a p.u.ss.y and box Pacquiao. Get out of retirement or hiatus or whatever and put your money where your mouth is. 50 has nothing better to do than be on social media getting attention for himself.

Sabrina

Wow grown men please act like it.

TeeDee

50 will do anything to be relevant again. Just shut up

UhOhSpaghettiOs

When you're no longer relevant, make something up to become relevant. SMH

master

I personally think 50's videos are pretty funny... I woke up and the computer say?!? Haha

tmon3ydadjmbr

50 be buggin yo. I think he needs to go back to whatever he was doing.

malia

Shut up!! You both sound stupid and 50 you definitely have a face for radio.

spock

I've been to the moon and jupiter and .....saturn...not the best places to watch a fight.
- Spock

crazy

Look at mayweather he's probably hung like a miget. Only reason he has woman is because of that money. The next mike Tyson broke and without a lisp

youmakemesick

Whine whine whine. These are all supposed to be tough men. Change your tampons, take a bath, and go get new b*tches and stfu. Bickering like broads.

RDJ

50 that doesn't want beef? That's a first.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments