Kevin Sorbo

I'm Sorry ...

I Was Stupid to Call Ferguson Rioters 'Animals'

8/21/2014 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Sorbo Apologizes
Kevin Sorbo now says he made a bonehead move in the middle of the night by trashing Ferguson protesters.

Sorbo went on TMZ Live to address his Facebook post, claiming the rioters were using the shooting of Michael Brown, "as an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are."

But ... he didn't fully backtrack his comment that Obama was elected by Blacks.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

scott

well in some ways he is not wrong even martin luther kings family has spoken about this. with regards to the curfew how the people who live in the community usually go home and its only people who traveled in and cause trouble burning things down etc .

which undermines the cause and are the ones acting like animals. they are less interested in change than using it as an excuse to act like criminals. it made sense to me from that respect anyway

nawlins chick

Classic rant from a racist then apologizes by saying I have friends of all colors, religions, background. He's washed up anyway and will be the poster boy for the right wing

tellthetruthplz

People tired of the police they just a gang but they leaders are the officials so who can say when they wrong its always they word against the people that they say was wrong but who will turn against the police if u do they will be there to make your life miserable so no on speaks on it because what happen if you go against a gang they retaliate so people just stay quiet about what goes on

Yoalnda

So the hasbeen realizes his error? Too late dude ..I hope he gets residuals cause he's trash.

DONNETTA WILLIAMS

Wow and I was just about to put in some Hercules can't believe I supported that show! Not all whites think like this idiot I know. But it will seem pretty harsh to label one race for the actions of what they see being done by a singled out group. Its a fact that not all rioters that are black loot and act in violence? Someone needs to do their research on worldly news I have seen plenty of angered rioters race not a factor? It's puzzling that a specific race continues to get labeled whereas the other races don't. Slavery which still goes on today, the almost genocide of Jews and Native Americans all done by the hands of the white man because of his hate against another race of people yet 'Blacks' are always labeled into one group. There are towns throughout this country whereas blacks aren't allowed to be out after dark! Towns they reside in and pay taxes in? I don't get it. He can apologize but the damage is done. He won't be working on any new projects unless they are ones he has created. Loser...now I can't watch that Psych episode he's on. UGH!

janice

There are no other words for him....he is an ASS!!! I am a believer in "know the facts" and "think before you speak"!! Celebrity is not a platform for stupidy...but this seems to be the case with Mr. Sorbo.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15