Puck

My Life After Prison Is

Working With Ugly, Stinky Chicks

9/4/2014 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090414_puck_launch
Puck from MTV's "Real World" is now an ex-con, making a living as a makeup artist ... who sounds like he hates women.

Puck was released from a Cali State Pen last year (he was in for stalking). Wednesday at the Grove he told us about his new gig doing women's makeup, which is odd for 2 reasons: He was convicted for stalking a woman, and he has a very unflattering view of women, in general.

You wouldn't believe it if we just wrote it ... so, you gotta watch to see his super-charming take.

He also explains why he's now O.J. Simpson-adjacent, and reveals people really do get shanked in prison. Well, not everyone ... obviously.

spock

At least they're not fat

BLUE UGLY đź’©

He looks like an ugly stinky chick

Naiad

This dude has always reminded me of Danny Bonaduce; they don't look alike but they sure as hell act alike. They're both kinda crazy.

Ben IncaHutz

I can promise you that he was tossing salads in prison. If you dont know what that mean then goto youtube and search for "salad tossing man". Puck was tossing salads on a nightly basis. He sphincter was safe only because he looks like he has HIV.

Ally

Who the **** is Puck?

VANurse86

Who the heck is this guy again??

CicadaDiva

"Are you getting a minor in fragrance, uh, haberdashery?"
"Well, ya know, I like a tuna taco with a scoop of meat. Some men can't handle that."

Is he trying to convince us he didn't catch the gay in jail? wtf?

Beast Mode

Who is this ugly, smelly, brain damaged jerk?

Lafayette

Real world star puck welcome home and butbstay from domestic violence Lafayette love

Unbroken Chain

I will never forget watching him eat that peanut butter with his hands. Gross dude

Carl

Why does anyone care what a guy who was on part of one season of a reality show 20 years ago has to say? I remember watching the show back when it first aired and I was so happy once he was gone because I thought I'd never have to see that loser again. Why the hell in 2014 is he getting any airtime?

maggiehelm

He is ugly and stanky as **** he doesn't know **** about women

FireSparkles

Eww, I would never let him touch me. Of course he thinks all chicks are ugly, those are the only ones he can get near.

mikensnowmass

great words o wisdom from a guy who sans luck of the draw w/mtv casting would be some homeless alchoholic, still w/the dbag attitude. granted thanks to mtv his ego is so large he can't see the trailer trash character he has morphed into.

Don DeLuxxe