« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather's Ex Sues

He Beat My Ass

Threatened To Shoot Me

9/4/2014 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

090414_mrs_jackson_launch
Floyd Mayweather's ex-fiancee Shantel Jackson is suing the boxer -- claiming he attacked her on multiple occasions and once PULLED A GUN ON HER and threatened to shoot.

According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ Sports, Jackson claims Floyd first got violent with her back in 2012 ... right after he was released from the slammer in a domestic violence case involving another woman.

Jackson claims the two were arguing when "He twisted [her] arm, choked her and forcibly took her phone away from her to look through it."

Jackson claims Mayweather got violent again in April 2013 ... when during another argument, he "bent her arm, restrained her, and pointed a gun at her foot, asking 'Which toe do you want me to shoot?'"

In her suit, Jackson claims he then demanded her to remove her 17 carat diamond engagement ring at gunpoint.

Jackson also claims Mayweather invaded her privacy when he posted photos of her sonogram on social media -- and claimed the "real" reason they broke up is because she "killed our twin babies."

There's more ... Jackson claims Mayweather struck again in Feb. 2014 at his condo at the Ritz in L.A.

Shantel claims she was trying to leave following yet another argument -- when Floyd grabbed her by the arm and dragged her back inside. She claims Floyd blocked her from leaving for more than an hour.

She's suing for assault, battery, defamation, invasion of privacy, intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment and more.

Calls to Mayweather's camp have not been returned. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

I believe it. He beat the 2 mothers of his kids too. Floyd is a cretin

FastNOC

yeah just like mayweather says.
""My beef is with boxers. I stay in my lane."

yeah, boxers and women, and security guards, and many more he's been arrested for.

illiteracy is a bad thing, maybe if he had a brain he'd not have the problems.

scoopie

I believe it also, but am kinda wondering about the timing of it, seeing that he has a fight coming up in LV in a week.

LastOfADyingBreed

Haha Floyd -3 50 cent +3

rgold2002

two words: gold digger

Looking for a payday, nothing more.

Fuji

YES! This is the best news all day. He dug his own grave after he told the world she had an abortion. I'm glad she's about to gut-punch him.

Celeb Gossip Addict

You have got to be kidding me. Can you sue someone when you've never even pressed charges against them? Is Nelly being selfish with her allowance?

Clement

She full of BS... She just trying to get paid. She was dating Nelly. & he wasn't buying her stuff like Mayweather was. She misses the Good Life w/ the .0Champ.

weLLibeDamn

You aborted twins!! "the new robin givens".. Shame on you nelly,dont hide now pay for the girl you wanted!! To any woman out there,you aborted my baby without me knowing? "duck"

Nyc1234321

No proof? Lol this bitch thirsty for attention and money **** outta here

TMFlea

$$ hungry bitch.

Sexy Stig

Floyd has a long history of violence -- any woman that values their life should stay away from him

ria

Her puccy must not be making ends meet anymore. I'm against men being abusive towards women but this slore right here is pathetic. He kept beating you but you kept going back? Didn't she said they broke up a year ago? Isn't she dating Nelly to make Floyd "jealous"? I guess she realized Nelly's broke.

ria

Stop those fake tears. Terrible acting. Get a job sk4nk.

wesley

She sea to like it...she keeps going back to the same man

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments