Michael Bublé Toddler Son Hospitalized ... After Scalding

6/26/2015 7:52 AM PDT

Michael Buble -- Toddler Son Hospitalized After Scalding

Breaking News

Michael Bublé's 1-year-old son got burned so badly,  he had to be rushed to a hospital -- but it sounds like he's going to be okay. 

The accident, involving scalding water, happened at Bublé's home in Buenos Aires. Michael is performing in the U.S. ... but his wife, Luisana Lopilato, is at the hospital with their son, Noah.

Reps haven't said exactly what happened to the toddler, but Luisana said he's now "doing very well" and she's hoping they'll be able to go home soon.