Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson saved his dog once from death, but his second attempt failed.
The Rock's bulldog pup Brutus was put down Monday night after eating a poisonous mushroom in the family's backyard. The mushroom was so toxic, the dog's liver shut down within hours.
The Rock says the dog was on life-support, but after consulting with vets he decided to let Brutus go.
You'll recall earlier this month, Brutus fell in the pool and The Rock jumped in to save him.
Rock said, "We'll always love you Brutus ... and you'll always be my lil' main man and rough housing Brute."
Waiting for your permission to load the comments.