Colin's Alleged Accoster Speaks!

7/24/2006 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Monday afternoon Bradford held a press conference outside the Federal building in Downtown Los Angeles after filing papers in U.S. Federal Court.

During the conference, Bradford explained her motives behind the "Tonight Show" incident and gave a personal message to Farrell. Dessarae was very evasive in front of the cameras, refusing to answer reporter's questions and directing them to read her book "Colin Farrell: A Dark Twisted Puppy" to find the answers. It really does beg the question, why call a press conference if you're not going to talk?

The woman who rushed the stage of the "Tonight Show" to talk to actor Colin Farrell tells TMZ there's more to the story than meets the eye.

Dessarae Bradford told TMZ that she and a private eye from Counter Force PI Services in Marina Del Rey, Calif. served Farrell court papers roughly two hours after the "Tonight Show" altercation on the red carpet of the premiere of "Miami Vice." Bradford says she is suing Farrell for $10 million for stalking, harrassment and slander.

Bradford says the "Tonight Show" incident was her first attempt at serving the actor his papers. Bradford also stressed that Farrell's reported reaction to her at the show was "nothing like Colin Farrell's pr team is trying to spin it to be" and says "I am not stalking Colin Farrell, I am too self-absorbed to ever stalk anyone."

Bradford is holding a press conference to tell her side of the story Monday afternoon. Stay tuned...

LUZ

good grief

Shamazon

This woman is insane, and this story is gonna blow up. Icky poo.

gwen

Serving him with papers during a Leno show. That is ridiculous. This just shows what a circus this is going to turn out to be.

Irene

You just have to love these stalkers who sue celebrities, the justice system has to put a stop on these illegitimate law suits. This is a waste of the taxpayers money.

TheseDays

It's a doozie that TMZ would have a pow-wow w/this imbalanced nut. A press conference??? This should be loco material. And, of course, there'll be an onslaught of commentary re her teeth. TMZ, let's not spread out her 15 minutes....

Sadie

This chick is a few french fries short of a happy meal!!! Colin has his own issues; but I doubt he's gonna "stalk" someone when there are millions (me included...lol) that would give him the time of day! Head up sweetie...it'll soon pass!

Justin

why is she even news? she's nuts!

jaffa cake

I highly recommend listening to Dessarae's song 'Colin Farrell is My Bitch' while reading the article http://myspace.com/46210107

kevin

Quick! Someone call Planters! This woman's a NUT!

wendell dixon

All I can say is PYSCHOCHICK.....

Julia

Eww, who cares?!

angie

That chick is crazy. How dare she go after Colin. If I ever saw her on the street I would her kick ass. I'm a big fan of Collin and I think his bad boy attitude is Hot! He's no stalker and why would he want her anyway!

Lisa

This woman is psycho! SHE is clearly the stalker. WHY would he be stalking her? I mean...look at her. She is UGLY.

Lance K.

TMZ shouldn't have even given this lady an audience. She has deep mental issues and this justifies in her twisted mind what she is doing

shan

ok. am i the only one that wants to read her book? delusional people tell great stories.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments