Travis Barker's MySpace Lash Out

8/15/2006 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker and Shanna MoaklerWhen Hollywood couples move to Splitsville, it never seems to be a smooth transition. The recent split between Blink 182's Travis Barker and wife and former Miss USA Shanna Moakler is no exception, and now the split has spilled into MySpace.

Shanna "officially" commented on the split last Tuesday on her MySpace page, telling fans that she was devastated by the demise of her marriage. Now, following in her footsteps, Travis Barker has lashed back with a detailed blog on his MySpace page describing in his opinion what life with the Barkers was actually like and what it was that he says wrecked their marriage.

Travis says at one point he found condoms at his house and says "we don't use condoms ever." He talks about her alleged partying and claims that a "normal" day is him and the kids getting up around 7 a.m. while Shanna sleeps in until 2 p.m The nanny, who he says the kids often call "mommy," gets the kids ready for the day while Shanna takes care of more important things like getting her nails done. Barker also says his wife didn't tell him about her turn on "Dancing with the Stars."

In his letter he says that when you're pushed, you push back.

This morning, Shanna issued the following statement to TMZ: "If that MySpace site was truly created by Travis then I'm seriously concerned for his mental well being. The picture he paints is so far-fetched that I can't believe this is his reality. If it is, then I'm truly concerned for him. Perhaps the lifestyle he leads is taking its toll on him. For the sake of our children I hope that he seeks professional help."

UPDATE 2:03 p.m. ET: Barker has apparently removed his posting from his MySpace page. A rep for Barker had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LaLa

i feel bad for the 3 kids...

oh, and btw......1st !!!

Cranky Pants

Puh leeze. He seemed to absolutely adore her and cater to her every whim. She DID sleep most of the day away. The kids WERE being raised by a nanny. Sorry, but I gotta believe him over her. She came off as selfish and immature.

kathryn

Shana did look REALLY lazy on the show. He seemed more interested in them than her. BUT, he did seem like he was on drugs sometimes....Poor kids.

Muffy

He knew her sleeping habits, mother attributes, etc. when they lived together. Tell me, how do you go from lovey, dovey , kissy face ad nauseum to "you're lazy and a bad mother" I dont get it. WTF. Guess we will never know. And to say it one more time......"those poor kids". They may always have money, but money does not buy happiness and a family.

Justin

What the hell is she talking about. When I watched that show, her a** was in bed all day. He always seemed like he adored those kids

Shanna seems a little loopey

WTF?

Well, i bet she'll be the first off dancing with the stars if she is as lazy as he claims. Can't train for that show and be lazy.....ha ha.

And yeah, poor kids. These guys should think about what all the public mudslinging is doing to their kids. so sad, really.

GAjeff

Muffy, "Tell me, how do you go from lovey, dovey , kissy face ad nauseum to "you're lazy and a bad mother" I dont get it" I bet it was the condoms that done it, Don't you. Poor kids, raised on MTV..........then.........divorce court.

jaye

I watched that show a few times. Shannon did spend an inordinate amount of time worrying only about Shannon. I was pretty surprised at how much time she did spend lolling about in bed...I found it curious that someone with so much free time had a nanny.

It doesn't surprise me the marriage came to a halt. I think she was in it only for the money to begin with.

adamstevens123

She is trailer trash. I feel sorry for the little trailer trash offspring.

Milly

I watched the Barkers a couple of times and Shanna you were sleeping. I'm going to believe Travis on this one...he appeared to adore those children.

CINDY

POOR KID'S MY BUT POOR POOR LITTLE RICH MOMMA HOLLYWOOD HAS IT'S WAY OF SHOWING US WHAT THEY WONT US TO SEE

CINDY

POOR PEOPLE WITH MONEY STOP FEELING SORRY FOR THE KID'S BELIEVE ME THEY ARE ALL GONNA COME OUT ON TOP ,IT'S SAD THAT THEY HAVE TO USE MYSPACE TO AIR THEIR DIRTY LAUNDRY. I LOVED THE SHOW ,ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH MR BARKER FOR HIS ROLL IN THE SERIES AND FOR HIM BEING A DAD FOR SHANNA'S FIRST BORN CAUSE SHE ACTTED AS IF SHE DID'NT EXIST, BUT ANYHOW LIFE NOR LOVE CAME WITH ANY INSTRUCTION SO BOTH YOU GUY'S STAY STRONG AND PUT FAITH FIRST AND EVERYTHING WILL WORK IT'S WAY THRU I'M PULLING FOR YOU GUY'S WIN LOSE OR GIVEUP LIFE CONTINUE'S

ECJ

She is a lazy bitch who never took care of those kids. Being pregnant doesn't mean your disabled and unable to care for your other children. She's a lousy, spoiled piece of trash. He seemed like a loving husband and father and I hope she regrets this for the rest of her life.

freakoftheweek

Now there's a new blog on Trav's myspace... These two nuts deserve one another...i bet they reconcile!

CINDY