"Firecrotch" Stadium?

8/22/2006 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The family of Lindsay Lohan's summer boy toy, billionaire Harry Morton, has put in a bid for the naming rights for the home of the NFL's Arizona Cardinals.

'Firecrotch' stadium?
The Mortons have offered $5 million for the new stadium's naming rights, which is the largest amount ever presented in Arizona history.

Harry is the President and CEO of the popular Pink Taco restaurant chain. His family recently sold its stake in Morton's Steakhouse, the Hard Rock Cafe, and the Hotel & Casino for approximately $1.2 billion.

While naming the stadium for Lindsay (but not "firecrotch") would be a huge gesture of affection, the Mortons are more likely to go with Pink Taco Stadium or Morton Stadium. Sorry Linds!

Harry also happens to be friends with the Cardinals' quarterback Matt Leinart - who has been romantically linked to Lindsay's arch enemy Paris Hilton. We're really sorry Linds!

Alyn Brodsky

I, for one, don't give a rat's ass about any of this crap.

moretocome

Does "Pink Taco" mean what I think it means? I know Pink Tacos are something I wouldn't bring up in mixed company. Am I the only one?

RP

Tucson, it means exactly what you think it means.... :(

Stormy

I live just down the road from the new Cardinal's stadium and am very excited about the property value of my home rising. Yeah! Therefore, when I rent my home out for the 2008 Superbowl, I do not mind advertising the stadium as the Pink Taco. It'll be fun! However, I would love it if they named it La Lohan or Lohan or Lindsay or La Bella Vita. I love Lindsay!

what????

What is "The Pink Taco"? I am not up to date on that one.

D&G

Same as "fish taco", what???

C'mon, nobody is THAT sheltered

Just south of Hooters

Pieta

Hey # 7.........

Guess I am just as sheltered as you. This place is enlightening.

moretocome

Ewwwww. Too much information.

D&G

Well, doesn't the name itself sound disgusting? Would you go there for a family dinner? How about *bags. Oh yeah, gonna take Mom & Dad there. But, hey, if Daddy owns the uber successful Hard Rock CASINO in vegas, you can pretty much write the ticket any way you desire.

D&G

Or a restaurant called sn*tch, since not everybody gets the slang. Imagine your embarrassment were you to tell co-workers about your dinner at the pink taco?

gossip fan

I think that "firecrotch" is hilarious. Serves her right for being such a hoochie. Calling your business Pink Taco is just gross, tacky and tastless. But I'm sure he doesn't care aobut that, he screws Lindsay Lohan.

Stinky

Firecrotch!!!!!!! She gets what she deserves, that little HO!!

what????

Everyone leave Lindsay alone. She is dealing with absent Father issues. She is just trying to replace her father with all of these guys.

Jennifer Scott

Wow, I must be pretty darned sheltered as well! I'm 33 & never heard the "Pink Taco" metaphor in my life... All I can say is ewwww!

aneurysm

I hope these two stay together. He seems to have had a terrific effect on her. Besides, he looks soooo nice. If they do split, I hope TMZ still keeps us posted about him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments