Denise and Richie -- NOT Engaged

9/8/2006 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise and Richie are not engagedAs reports swirl that Denise Richards and Richie Sambora are engaged, TMZ has the real deal-- it just ain't true.

Richards, who filed for divorce from estranged hubby Charlie Sheen in March, and rocker boyfriend Sambora, who is divorcing Denise's BFF Heather Locklear, have NO wedding plans.
Richards' attorney Neal Hersh tells TMZ "There is no truth to any rumors that Denise and Richie are engaged. They are not."

TMZ's cameras were at Fashion Rocks on Thursday night when the two showed up hand in hand.

The power couple, who have have been dating for months, have been spotted together many times by paparazzi but this is this first time the duo has attended a public event as a couple.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eli

Can someone please stop talking about these two hoodrat hos!

Eli

I dont care bff or not you dont go out with someone you know husband

DESERT RAT

i HATE TO MAKE THIS SO SIMPLE BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY:

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THAT WHO NEEDS ENEMIES

the wise old owl

THANK GOD. These 2 don't even know each other yet. Once they discover each other's BAD HABBITS it will all be over. How can you trust anyone who goes after her BEST friends husband. RICHIE better watch his back. I certainly wouldn't be introducing her to any of my friends if I were him. He better keep her in the only place where she is SAFE. HIS BEDROOM.

Crapanzano

Who said they WERE engaged? Those are the loser we need to shoot. or ban from all media outlets....

monalisa13

I HOPE THEY STAY TOGETHER AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

bogart4017

What kind of snake would marry his wife's best friend and how could he ever trust her.

kathryn

I wonder if Denise has anymore female friends? If not, LOOK OUT!

kathleen

Thank goodness is right--talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!! Although, that would be Denise Richards' style==wouldn't it?!! Nothing surprises me anymore re: what she does.

Eli

Shes probably wispering, are you gonna introduce me to Jon now?

Eli

wildfunlife, you must be another hoodrat too

Eli

This girl is a whore, come on Angie did it to Jen, but they wouldnt hang out, thats the lowest of low to do that to a friend, J-lo did the same thing to Dayanara Marc Anthonys ex. Im telling you their all a bunch of UNDERCOVER HOOKERS WITH MONEY!

J-lo also would go to their house just like Denise with Heather, but to me Angie is still a hooker 2!!!!

Jennifer

I'm sure we don't know the REAL story behind Heather & Richie's split, but if it is as black and white as it seems, Denise Richards is a big ole back-stabbing ho!! How can we really get behind a couple like this? They just make me go BLECCCHHHHH!!

Michelle

I would NEVER date any of my friends/ best friends ex boyfriends much less ex husband! I don't know how she lives with herself. She has no morals.

monalisa13

WHAT'S A HOODRAT? I LIVE THE GOOD LIFE, DARLIN'.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments