Model Brings New Meaning to Fall Fashion

9/12/2006 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This week designers are unveiling their Spring 2007 fashion lines in New York, but for Belgian model Elise Crombez it was all about fall!
Elise Crombez trips
Crombez was sashaying down the runway at Monday's Proenza Schouler show when her shoes got the best of her. The sunglass-clad beauty tripped and, literally, fell head over heels.

But in true supermodel form, the 5'10 stunner picked herself up and finished the walk with shoes in hand.
Elise Crombez falls
Stay tuned to see if Crombez's stumble turns bare feet into the new black!

nini

damn, they mustve turned the air conditioner on full blast and caught her ass off guard

RebeccaBBBBBBB

poor thing. no body wants to be fashion roadkill like Carrie Bradshaw was in Sex and the City

Courtney

OOOOOPSIE DAISY!!!!! How embarrassing!!

2sEnuf

I'm more afraid of the stick woman snapping several of her bony limbs with a fall like that. She could be in a full body cast if she isn't careful. But on the plus side, she could lose those last few pesky pounds she gained by eating lunch last year.

caveman

fashion show officials are still looking for the pranster who slipped her the piece of gum.

Missy

OK...forget the fall. That is the ugliest outfit I've seen in a long time. YUCK!

Eli

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Elizabeth

All I can say is that's what this idiot designer gets for putting anyone in Gold-toe tube sox and stilettos. The model should sue.

Elizabeth

Oh, and BLU-BLOCKER SHADES---DUH?! I couldn't navigate my way out of a paper bag in that ugly, pointless get-up

T Town Tommy

Gravity can be a real bitch! However I doubt I could walk 12" in high heels without busting my ass so I can't dog her too much.

K

shes anarexic, but i still feel bad for her and hope she can make it to an anarexia rehab as soon as possible!! :)