BULLETIN: Whitney Houston To File For Divorce

9/13/2006 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Brown and Whitney HoustonSinger Whitney Houston will file for divorce from husband Bobby Brown. Houston's rep Nancy Seltzer confirms to TMZ that Houston intends to divorce Brown, and that filing for a separation is just a "legal technicality" on the way to divorce. Seltzer did not divulge any further details concerning where or when the filings were made, and calls to Brown's lawyer were not returned.

Houston and Brown have been married for 14 years and have one daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

Whitney was spotted out last night with producer Clive Davis at the 15th Annual Ella Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Davis recently said that a new album from Whitney Houston is in the works.

Clive Davis and Whitney Houston

Bobby's New "Tenderoni"?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

steve

TOO LATE

diamond princess

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE PUTS THE CRACK PIPE DOWN THAT WE ALL KNOW AS BOBBY BROWN

Michael

To quote you, TMZ
"Singer Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from husband Bobby Brown. Houston's rep Nancy Seltzer confirms to TMZ that Houston intends to file for divorce from Brown"
So did she file or not?

Eli

hooray its never too late to say goodbye to a loser

chopchop

FINALLY!!!!!!

Michael

I heard that he caught her screwing Bin Laden.

Hollygolightly

She put up with all his sh*t for sooooo long and she's leaving him now? She's been a doormat for so long that I'm shocked she has suddenly decided to put a stop to it. I loved her in the 80's. I wish the girl the best and hope she gets her life together. She was always too good for him. I think he brought her down.

brenda

FINALLY.....CRACK IS WHACK!

racer

Whitney looks like 10 iles of bad road and will never recover. She used to be a little cutie when starting out but the pipe and the beatings have taken their toll....

blah blah blah

IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!

It's never too late to wake up and realize you have wasted a majority of your life on drugs.
She is extremely talented and I do hope she gets out of her indulgement for chemicals, and makes a move for the better with her life

stellsez

Wish I could pick a side, (Brad or Jen) , but these two make it so darn hard!

tigerlily

finally, but I hope it is not too late!!! damage has already been done. I hope my girl can get past it and back on the road to the real world and recovery.

Jody

Hooray! She's still breathing so it's not too late. I dont' know about her career, but her life will no doubt improve quite a bit. What I wonder about is her daughter. I hope she is mature enough to see this as a brave move by her mom, and her father for what he is.

Michael

I hear Bobby caught her screwing Bin Laden.

pam

PEOPLE,WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BLAME BOBBY FOR THE CRACK PIPE??SHES A GROWN WOMAN AND NO ONE SHOULD BLAME ANYONE FOR THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE,I HAVE IN THE PAST BEEN AROUND PEOPLE WHO DID DRUGS AND WAS AT A PARTY ,WHERE COKE WAS PASSED TO ME AND I PASSED IT ON... SO EVERYONE BLAMING BOBBY IS BULL I DONT THINK ANYONE COULD MAKE HER DO ANYTHING SHE DIDNT WANT TO DO.WHO WEIGHS 70 LBS. AND ACTS LIKE A IDIOT,WELL BOTH BUT I DONT SEE BOBBY SKIN AND BONES!!! ALSO BOBBY HAS ALWAYS BEEN DECENT TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ASKED FOR PICHURES OR AUTOGRAPH AND WHITNEY IS THE ASS HOLE!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments