Depp's Exes

Unite

9/14/2006 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With two of his more famous ex-girlfriends shopping around the city arm-in-arm, Johnny Depp should probably avoid New York right now. Kate Moss and Winona Ryder were spotted perusing the racks at Marc Jacobs in NYC, clinging to each other as they walked through the store. While Moss looked amazing in a short black dress and flashy leopard jacket, Winona was a bit more incognito, hiding under a cap and big sunglasses.

Winona Ryder & Kate Moss
Johnny Depp dated Ryder in the early 90s and even tattooed "Winona Forever" on his arm. He later changed the tat to "Wino Forever" when they split. The "Pirates" star then dated Moss from 1995-1997, and was engaged to both of them.

Of course, the two have more then Depp in common -- both have had high profile run-ins with the law -- Winona for shoplifting more than $5,500 of goods from Saks Fifth Avenue and Kate for the now infamous video of her allegedly snorting cocaine.

rj

Stay out of New York, Johnny???
Why would he want to venture there???
Give him credit for escaping from the Hollywood/New York circus and losers, such as Moss and Ryder.

PARIS BRINGER

TO ALL THAT THINK VANESSA PARADIS IS A UGLY SKELETON W/ BAD TEETH AND UNDERARM HAIR,THINK AGAIN! YOU ALL ARE OBVIUOSLY ENVIOUS OF A VERY TALENTED MODEL, ACTRESS, (IN HER HOMELAND) FRANCE, (NOT POPULAR W/ AMERICANS TODAY), ALSO AN ACCOMPLISHED SINGER, WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE GIVING HER BEAU, SINGING LESSONS FOR HIS UP-COMING MOVIE! YES, SHE IS A BIT THIN, BUT THEN AGAIN LOOK AT MS. MOSS! PIN-UP GIRL FOR EMACIATION! REMEMBER, SHE STARTED IT ALL IN THE 80'S? I WONDER HOW SHE STAYS THAT WAY? HMMMM? I THINK THIS IS A VERY HILARIOUS PICTURE-- FROM WHAT I'VE READ THEY NEVER GOT OVER THE TERRIFIC MR. DEPP. I KNOW I WOULDN'T! MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS, OR JUST ANOTHER RIDICULOUS MEDIA STUNT! IN EITHER WAY, IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK! HE'S DEEPLY IN LOVE LADIES, WE JUST HAVE TO DEAL W/ IT! I KNOW IT'S SAD, BUT THAT'S LIFE. I'M GLAD HE'S HAPPY. THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS LASTED MUCH LONGER THAN THE REST OF HIS AMOURES, PLUS RENDERED HIM TWO CHILDEREN --HE ADORES. NOW, THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING, AND IT ISN 'T DUE TO MOSS OR RYDER--BOTH OF THESE KIDS STILL HAVE MANY ISSUES! MR. DEPP IS OLDER AND PROBABLY SAW THROUGH THIS AND MOVED ON! SORRY SHE'S A SKINNY FRENCH WOMEN, BUT THE WOMEN IN FRANCE HAVE THAT KNACK! APPARENTLY THIS BIRD, HAD AND HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO HOLD THE REINS ON THIS GORGEOUS, FABULOUSLY TALENTED AND JUST A PLAIN NICE MAN! HE IS WHAT I CONSIDER THE EPITOME OF A MOVIE STAR. TMZ SHOULD HAVE SHOWN JOHNNY, INSTEAD OF THESE TWO TWITS!!!

Barbara

I don't think it's right to talk about someone whom you don't know personally. So, why don't all of you just talk about Johnny depp and what a great movie he has done and leave it at that. It does not matter who he had for a girlfriend before. He has one now. He is happy.

Elle

Wow they are both winners one's addicted to coke the other is a thief he really picks women well

BC

Hey Jayna, F#*kin learn to use the English language properly before wishing Depp comes back to American women. He probably stays stays away to avoid people like you who are "two" lame.

Brianne

oh my god i'm a straight woman and these women look soooo good together!!! i loooove moss and ryder!!! go u.s. and brits!!! ex depp lovers you.... o m g they r so hot... anD so so cool. i am so glad they are mature adults. i love the fact that they can get along and not care about whatever else. you go wonona and kate! I CALL THEM ...UM... UM,... WHAT DO I CALL THEM? KINONA? KYDER...MYDER... MOSSYDER... OH, DAMN... THERE'S NO GOOD NAME FOR THIS NEW COUPLE!!! DAMMIT!

MOSSRYDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Lillian

Who in the hell edits these articles? I've counted three spelling and grammatical errors so far.

sassy

Well I think Johnny and his new gf make a great couple. Although man we all want him. He is HOT! But come on now just cuz' someone has a gap does not make the ugly. Look at Maddonna, and Lauren Hutton to name a few. I have one, and I will not change that. It makes me, me.

kat

You all are ridiculous!! What does it matter what Johhny's girlfriend looks like--he is abviously in love with her and seems to be a good husband and father. Get off the "good-looking only" bandwagon.

pedestrain818

I wanna know what really happen to ryder's and depps's relationship...why the split???? I REALLY LOVED THEM 2GETER!

Jo Lavender

The stores better watch out...Winona is known for sticky fingers. Of course, in LA all she got was a slap on the wrist. And as for shopping arm-in-arm, well, a flagging career needs a boost, of course. But if I were Kate Moss, I'd check my wallet from time to time, just in case.

PARIS BRINGER

#22 LILLIE,
MUST BE A LITERATURE TEACHER! YOUR LOOKING FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS? SORRY, I'M ONE OF THE CRIMINALS OF THIS HORRENDOUS NATURE! SLAP MY FACE TEACHER! I SAID WOMEN, WHEN I SHOULD HAVE SAID WOMAN! SORRY! HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK
OVER IT! WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF THIS THREAD ABOUT CELEBS. (OOOHH, I'M GONNA GET IT FOR THAT ABRIVIATION), AND GRADE YOUR SCHOOL PAPERS. THIS IS ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE NOT GRAMMER! (I'VE SEEN MUCH WORSE, TRUST ME)! MISS LILLIE, USING THE WORD HELL, ISN'T EXACTLY APPROPRIATE FOR A THREAD BY "MISS OR MS. PERFECT! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! SPELLING BEE QUEEN OF THE DAY! WOW, I'D BE PROUD. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, IF THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GRADE PEOPLE'S THREADS. GET A G.D. LIFE! AND #24 OF COURSE THIS HAS TO DO W/ LOOKS! HAVE YOU BEEN READING EVERY THREAD? SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! JOHNNY DEPP HAS ALWAYS BEEN W/ BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? ALTHOUGH I'M W/ YOU ON AT LEAST HE'S HAPPY. WHICH I ALSO ENDORSED! BUT TO SAY WHO CARES WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE, IN HOLLYWIERD, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. WHAT'S ON THE OUTSIDE, NOT THE INSIDE! FOR ALL THE IDIOTS ,THAT PUT VANESSA DOWN, LE FIN!

Corinna

Johnny let those two washed up broads go!! His French lady seems real nice and he is loving being a daddy. So what. Hollywood is not for everybody.......it sucks the life and spirit out of you. Just look at these two worn out birds.

Squeegis

Depp's wife is UGLY!
Bad teeth and ugly.
There is no excuse for the bad teeth. Depp can afford to buy her new ones!
Should have stayed with Winona or anyone else!

Livia

Johnny was very smart to have dropped both of these women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments