Ashton Wants Brad's Bod

10/1/2006 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher: Click to watchWhile training to play a US Coast Guard in his new film, Ashton Kutcher had one man's body in mind for inspiration -- Brad Pitt.

"I went and saw Troy, I was with my wife and with a friend, and every time Brad came on and he was like naked or whatever, they were like 'Ohh', and I'm like, 'I'm right here, I'm sitting right next to you,'" says Kutcher, "I knew this movie was coming up so I went out and hired Brad Pitt's trainer."

The self-admitted "pack-a-day smoker" who "hadn't really worked out since high school" (damn him for naturally looking so good) had a tough time getting into top shape and admits he's already on a downward spiral since shooting wrapped.

"No. I'm done... I'll train for the next one, it's fine, I'll run a little bit, I'll stay in shape, I can still do some pull-up's and I do some push-up's and stuff but it's just brutal. It's a full time job it keep yourself in that kind of shape, it's no joke."

"The Guardian" and "Open Season," also starring Kutcher, both open this weekend.

Donna

this guy is as dumb as he looks!!! maybe for demi he is good in bed....but he does nothing for me!!!!!!!!!he is as dumb as he looks!!!!!

anon

AND THATS DUMB!!!!!

marianne.

He's too lanky, pretty and yes, stupid. I guess there was no acting involved in his Kelso character! Demi's a very rich woman who already mated with a macho man, so i guess if she wants to go through her mid-life crisis with this emasculated goofball, it's her perogative. Men do it all the time. Besides, I hear he's great with the kids! lol.

Alyn Brodsky

This is an actor? Pulllleeeeezzze! He's just an ordinary looking guy with no discernible talent--except maybe a pecker big enough to satisfy that old woman with mammouth jugs he married. And THAT was REALLY a pathetic no-talent. How has this pirce of crapola suddenly blossomed into a Hollywood "star"? Inquiring minds want to know.

lala78

yea Ashton seem to be a stupid guy, but i think he was, right a lot of men want BRAD PITT's boby , and a lot of women want to be with him, i know i do.

Alyn Brodsky

#5: Lala78, you are Gaga 78. But then, there's no accounting for taste. As for that marriage, I'm sure that by the time Demi morphs into a hag--she's alredy showing early signs of the mythological Gorgon-- which should be any year now, the stud widower will be ready to take on one of his stepdaughters. Bruce! Get your daughters away from that nonsensical pair!!!

Tyler

I am glad to see that I am not the only one to peep out the fact that Ashton is a regular looking dude with no talent and not much smarts. It's cool for Demi to have a younger man and all that but really, does she need anything to make her cool? She was married to Bruce for christ sakes.

spud

THIS GUY IS A HUGE CLOSET CASE..............COME ON ASHTON, SPREAD YOUR FAIRY WINGS AND FLY

Alyn Brodsky

Attn: Spud at #8: I think you're onto something. I've heard through the grapevine that he's a switch-hitter: likes to take it up the keester from men, and nosh on women's split beavers. I also heard that Demi likes to do the tube steak boogie with young studs, but only if they've been circumsized. I'm not saying this is all factual. I'm just passing the info along for what it's worth. The Long Ranger is right: Bruce should get his daughters away from that pair as soon as possible!!!

dee peterson

First of all ,im tire of hereing about brad and his body! My man is 6'1 210 lbs and all muscles without drugs and shakes. He has no plastic or face lift ! he has beautiful brown skin and no wrinkles and he always smell good ! And hes not lacking!people tell him all the time he looks 30, when hes 47! Ashton you may have a baby face now ,but it will pay off at end. Be yourself muscles dont make the man ,because brad is not the man you want to betray! Pick a real man! If you ask me ,Usher,Jamie fox ,C.farell and P. Diddy they have bodies! Dont forget the Rock!

alissa

#9 lol tube steak boogie? lmao

Alyn Brodsky

#10--dee. I couldn't get past the first line of your nonsense. Is that al;l a joke, or are you indeed totally illiterate?

moretocome

All men posting (minus 2 gals) and all dissing Ashton?? LOL

This guy my be dumb as a rock but who cares, he's beef cake baby! Just like when you guys go after a good looking women with huge jugs that can't add 2 and 2 together. We girls have our guilty pleasure as well. Why rain on our parade? We let you have yours. At least I do, I say go libidos’ go. Why not? Ya only live once!

jennifer

Maven (another Greasy Bear) keep your vulgar made-up comments to yourself. Is it "Alissa" who's your office rump licker today?

Alyn Brodsky

Jennifer, I don't know what your problem is. but I suspect you've been swallowing when you give head, instead of spitting it out. Didn't your mother teach you ANYTHING about hygiene? And who is "Alissa"? If you compare her to me, or me to her, then she has to be one bright gal. Now remember: No more swallowing. And be sure to rinse well after each BJ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments