Ashton Wants Brad's Bod

10/1/2006 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher: Click to watchWhile training to play a US Coast Guard in his new film, Ashton Kutcher had one man's body in mind for inspiration -- Brad Pitt.

"I went and saw Troy, I was with my wife and with a friend, and every time Brad came on and he was like naked or whatever, they were like 'Ohh', and I'm like, 'I'm right here, I'm sitting right next to you,'" says Kutcher, "I knew this movie was coming up so I went out and hired Brad Pitt's trainer."

The self-admitted "pack-a-day smoker" who "hadn't really worked out since high school" (damn him for naturally looking so good) had a tough time getting into top shape and admits he's already on a downward spiral since shooting wrapped.

"No. I'm done... I'll train for the next one, it's fine, I'll run a little bit, I'll stay in shape, I can still do some pull-up's and I do some push-up's and stuff but it's just brutal. It's a full time job it keep yourself in that kind of shape, it's no joke."

"The Guardian" and "Open Season," also starring Kutcher, both open this weekend.

Ellis

What a stupid butt-hole this jerk is. Can he possibly create a sentence that does not include........I'm like, he's like, she's like, it's like..............All the talent of a fence post and stoooopid as well. Why is he permitted to live??

moretocome

>>Why is he permitted to live??

The same reason you are. Right?

Quacker

Why the bashing??.. Ashton is a funny guy. He's not bad looking either. He comes across to me as a regular dude, that got a brake and made it big. Wouldnt you guys take that up if it was offered to you? I think the kid is hillarious. Just my 2 cents.

Whatever

Ashton is such a wanna-be. Can't act worth sh*t and has a skinny whimpy little body is Mommy Demi spanks every night before bed! HA!

jennifer

I rest my case, Maven, greasy bear. LOL

moretocome

I can see myself in a three way. Ashton, Brad, and me! OK I'm going to take a cold shower now.

Whatever

Ashton is a fag.

Whatever

Ashton has a tiny pecker.

Whatever

I'm sorry Maven I think you are cute! Tee hee!

Trinity

I want Brad's body too but no need for his trainer....just me and Brad...Brad and me....yummy yum...I could work that boy out in so many ways.

h8er#1

Damn Maven that was effin' hilarious about the swallowing b.j.'s. Damn right you gotta' spit that sh*t out!

Whatever

Ashton Kutcher is a B list actor and is certainly right when he admits to being a Brad Pitt wanna-be. He should stick to be Demi's lap dog.

Mary Worth

It was well reported that Brad Pitt used a body double for some ot his naked scenes. So why doesn't Ashton do the same. Then he could use that time to brush up on his vocabulary.

Whatever

Such a wanna be poser boy! Demi was drooling all over Pitts body right infront of her little pip sqeak husband! Too funny!

Whatever

Demi wants a real man like Brad not a silly little punked boy like Kutcher. Or someone like me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments