Ashton Wants Brad's Bod

10/1/2006 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher: Click to watchWhile training to play a US Coast Guard in his new film, Ashton Kutcher had one man's body in mind for inspiration -- Brad Pitt.

"I went and saw Troy, I was with my wife and with a friend, and every time Brad came on and he was like naked or whatever, they were like 'Ohh', and I'm like, 'I'm right here, I'm sitting right next to you,'" says Kutcher, "I knew this movie was coming up so I went out and hired Brad Pitt's trainer."

The self-admitted "pack-a-day smoker" who "hadn't really worked out since high school" (damn him for naturally looking so good) had a tough time getting into top shape and admits he's already on a downward spiral since shooting wrapped.

"No. I'm done... I'll train for the next one, it's fine, I'll run a little bit, I'll stay in shape, I can still do some pull-up's and I do some push-up's and stuff but it's just brutal. It's a full time job it keep yourself in that kind of shape, it's no joke."

"The Guardian" and "Open Season," also starring Kutcher, both open this weekend.

Cristina

I think Ashton is hot! And he is normal- exactly what everyone was hoping for- not some star studded perfect had surgery type an actor- just a normal guy- and now you guys are criticizing- ???

h8er#1

Brad is soooooo over-rated. He's a bigger fairy than Ashton. He is Angelina's bitch after all! What is the "tube steak boogie" by the way? No doubt Demi's getting her mid-life-crisis boy toy to do some funky stuff in the bedroom. But wht the Hell is it other tahn a Z Z Top song?

Alyn Brodsky

Attn: h8er#1: Brad has ALWAYS been overrated; it's just that people are just beginning to catch on. He was once named Most Beautiful Man of the Year. His runners-up were a guy with no nose, and another with one eyen the middle of his forehead. He and that Angelina mess are a perfect pair: two uglies who have the world convinced they aren't.

Whatever

Kutcher is a pansy! He has to ask his mommy I mean wife when he can go out and play with Brad's staff.

fred

OF COURSE HE WANTS BRADS BOD HE IS A FULL BLOWN HOMO HE WOULD LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN TO STIR HIS DRINK WITH BRADS PENIS

Alyn Brodsky

Fred, it would have to be a small drink. I hear Brad's ding-dong is so small, the only way you can get a good look at it is by holding it up with a pair of tweezers. At least, that's the gossip I've heard. I 've also heard he knocked up that Angelina horror by using a turkey baster.

Whatever

Ashton is Mr Demi Moore. He should be happy with that and not try to be like Brad that's a copycat.

Whatever

LOL number #36!

Whatever

number #35 also you people slay me! LMAO!

no pervs allowed

Dude, Where's My Bod??

YurMomma wants to know just one thing- - was that that friend Bruce?

alissa

hey jennifer, you may be kissing ass with maven after you got dissed lol so when you start picking on me, watch out your broomstick doesnt get shoved up your ass. dont start with me bitch! i i think the maven comments are hilarious and thats none of your bizznezzz got it ? i will say what the hell i want, i dont need your 2 cents!!

sam

What's up with all the jealous boys on this site? Brad is fine, so swallow that. Sorry but none of you are as hot as Brad. We women are laughing at you!

Jennifer Scott

#15 Oh my God. That's all I can think to say! Too busy laughing! Holy crap.

Jennifer Scott

Maven my precious, if I weren't already married I'd be madly in love with all of you& your multiple personalities. You make every day better with your witty repertoire. Keep up the great comments.

Alyn Brodsky

#5: WILL DO. GLADLY! IT'S NICE TO BE APPRECIATED!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments