"SexyBack" Makes Timbaland Question Manhood

10/11/2006 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hip-hop super-producer Timbaland thinks that the massive Justin Timberlake hit "SexyBack" -- which he produced -- might make an otherwise straight man question his sexuality. As he tells Blender magazine, "Some people listen to a song like 'SexyBack' and think, am I queer?Am I funny? If you are that way, you're just that way. But if you're a masculine man, embrace it. Have a glass of wine, put the record on, invite your girl over to get sexy." (Did he say a glass of wine?)

Timbaland, who also produced another summer mega hit, Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous," reflects on the tough financial times that the hip-hop industry is suffering. "There was a time ... like '97, '98, back when the industry was hot that I was getting $300,000 a track. And I was doing 10 tracks every two weeks! [Now] I stay in the digits, but it's nowhere near where it was."

But the producer has a distinctly un-masculine view of things when it comes to cheesy, cloying ballads. "I think 'Time After Time' is probably the best ballad ever besides maybe that 'Titanic' song," he declares. The November issue of Blender hits stands next Tuesday.

Jinxy Cat

Guess Xtina went back to being a ho judging by the cover of the mag..

Laury

Christina should really be thankful for airbrushing. Cause it's the only way she can look decent. Those boobs are totally fake (come on, no girl that skinny can have such big jugs), and she manages to look like a slut no matter what she wears. She's ugly and I hate her.

As for Timbaland... I really don't see what the problem is. He's managed to produced two of the biggest hits of the year, so he should just shut up and enjoy his success.

Satisfied27

How in the hell was Timbaland making 6 million a month??? So he made 72 million in '97 & '98 . . . talk about over the top exaggerations. Yea right.

Nicole

What a fake tan... nice airbrushing... and yes the boobs are fake, come on... I hate boob implants it's not fair for us naturally busty girls.

my opinion

Christina looks horrible in this pic. She's waaaayyyy to skinny. She looks like a skeleton with boobs---wow, that's real attractive----NOT!! Her hair and face look creepy.

Hey! Maybe this is the Halloween edition of Blender!

Mandy

#5 YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR ONE UGLY BITCH YOURSELF

Caroline

Her boobs are totally fake. Skinny girls don't have boobs like that.

ha!

yawn.... oh, pardon me,I forgot how boring the music industry has become. Mr. Timberlake a producer???? hahahahhahaahhaaa..... oh well we, as a public, don't demand quality so crap is what we shall receive.

sam

Sorry ladies but some of us girls are skinny and we do have large "real" breasts. I actual had to have a breast reduction some years ago. I 5' 4" weight 124lbs with full D cups boobies. Not trying to brag but just wanted to clear up the misconception. I agree this picture is airbrushed and we all know Christina's aren't real but she admits it. I’m turning 22 next week so I don’t need airbrushing yet but I think I’ll buy Photoshop and learn how to use it so when I’m 30ish I can start to airbrush my own pictures.

my opinion

hey dumba$$ #5, way to go ratting on yourself STUPID BITCH! LOL!!!!!! Loser.

From,

#4!!!!!!

Eli

#9 no not at all you dont mean to brag.........yeeea o.k, well your doing a good job there buddy!