John Mayer Bears All to Sheryl Crow

10/13/2006 7:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer dressed up in a bear suit to prank Sheryl Crow on the second to last night of their co-headlining tour on Wednesday.

John Mayer and Sheryl Crow
Mayer, who is a big jokester, came out in the hairy costume while Crow sang her hit "My Favorite Mistake." As John mentions in his blog, Crow almost forgot the words to her song and will now have to contend with the tour being remembered by "Sheryl Crow leaning against a douchebag in a bear suit."

Shery Crow in a bikini
Last night, on the final stop of their six week tour, Sheryl got her revenge and came out on stage during John's set sporting her killer bod in a lilac colored bikini--distracting to say the least!

Mayer chronicles Sheryl's hoochie mama moment on his blog by juxtaposing the bikini pics along with a serious mission statement about his alma mater, the Berklee College of Music.

Kidding aside John had nothing but great things to say about Sheryl and gushes "I hope you realize, even if for a fleeting moment just once a day, that everything you've ever hoped you would be, you are."

John, you had us at hello.

Brett Oliver

They must have had the best time touring together, the both of them are incredible musicians who really compliment each other very well. Hopefully after this tour we will get a duet from the two of them, i'm sure that would be an instant hit! "Real Gone" by Sheryl Crow is a recent favorite of mine, and its been nominated for New Favorite Song from a Movie for the upcoming People's Choice Awards. Be sure to tune in January 9, 2007 on CBS @ 9/8c, there are only 2 more categories left open for voting. Visit http://www.pcavote.com for more info, I got the latest updates because I work with the People's Choice Community.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

when lance sees pic #2 he is going to cry. ivanka who?

sara

John Mayer ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, I love that man!!!

ME

John is such a talented muscial artist ! He is so cute too. Sheryl has a wonderful body. I wonder if he was singing "Your body is a wonderland" his newest song. Sorry if I got the title wrong. You all know which song I am referring to. Way to go John, you are very handsome and cute; and of course, talented. I really like Sheryl Crow also, She is such a wonderful role model for women around the world. Keep going, both of you!
Love Ya Both!
Sarasota Susan

T

John Mayer is a scoob

oat

Would Sheryl of been so liberal with her body, had she lost her breast to breast cancer?
She was lucky enough to have been cured with a doctors visit. Most women, when diagnosed, lose their breasts AND hair to chemo/radiation.

Kind of strange actions for someone that has said she just had breast cancer a few months back, considering this is breast cancer awareness month. :(

Lisa D

She looks great, and why not strut her stuff it was all in the name of humour anyway, and thank god she did not loose her breasts,,should she cover up forever,,hell no,,shes a classy lady having fun doing what she enjoys most,my question is though is the John M. Gay????seriously is he??someone please answer for me..can not tell with all he hangs out with???not bad looking probably is gay they all are arn't they>>>someone please reply ?

sick of the men moochers

#4... What in the... why hate on her?

Give her the serious credit she deserves for overcoming breast cancer. God bless her, and the fact she did not have to lose her breast.
--She beat out her Cancer struggle now, and God bless her for it.

I will KILL to look like Sheryl Crow when I get to be her age - she has always looked so awesome.

You go Sheryl - we love you... and your bod ROCKS, and is a great inspiration for other girls to keep fit by exercise, and not starvation-type methods.

Anya

Hilarious. Good for John and Sheryl having FUN. Sheryl is smoking hot at any age and should be a role model for all of us.

mammooschka

@ 4 if someone overcomes/survives breast cancer or any sickness they appreciate themselves and have a different "body" awareness.

Go Sheryl! GO Girl!!!

moretocome

Wow, I never knew what she was hiding under her cloths. She freakin hot!!

Ryan

#4 what is the problem. I am not a fan of either John nor Sheryl; however, after having friends and family go through Cancer, why would you say she is acting out? She isn't acting out, she is thankful that she is not one of the women who as you said have lost their breast or breasts after the cancer. Don't be a hater. She isn't doing anything wrong except raising Breast Cancer awareness. After all, isn't that what we all want? A CURE?

Katherine

I could not have thought of a more powerful, beautiful, lovley thing to say to her. John is so sweet.

Hollygolightly

Awwwww, John is such a cutie! I love him!

casey

Sheryl-give it up you old broad!! By the way I know this is pretty cold of me but I never bought the breast cancer story. She recoveredd waaaaaaaay too quickly. I think Lance broke up with her and she was trying to get him back. She may have had a lump-pre-cancer but cancer-I don't think so.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments