Drew Is Doing Fab

10/16/2006 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore is still going strong with her longtime boyfriend, Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti.

The hipster duo where spotted walking through Soho on Saturday looking like quite the happy couple.

And it seems Drew can't claim she's "never been kissed" anymore, as Fab planted one on her when they stopped inside a local art gallery.

Drew and Fabrizio are probably the only thing cooler than a New York autumn afternoon.

Erica Frantz

I'm sorry but they don't look together. She is so cute and pretty and he is so skinny and emaciated. Drew could do waaaaaaay better.

Kat

Is it just me or does Drew look pregnant here???? Did i miss something

ME

kathleen

They look like QUITE the HIPPY couple! Bringing the 70's back, are we, Drew?

arctickat

Lets just wait and see how long it takes for her to burn down his house like she did to Tom Green.
Personally I never saw the appeal in Drew Barrymore. To me shes like an A-list Anna Nicole.
Shes neurotic, her weight fluctuates year to year with a long long long list of partners to boot. Oh and they both look like total crap when they arent in Hollywood glam. Look at the bags under her eyes. Looks like all those years of hardcore partying is playing catch up her as she is getting older.

Cindy

She always looks like she needs a bath. YUK!

Kelly

Gawd you people that think Drew is pretty kill me. She is so blah. Her hair is never combed, she always looks like she needs to sleep about days to get caught up. She's just nasty lookin. Whoever said she looks dirty, is right on.

Kelly

Lemme rephrase that. Looks like she needs to sleep about two days to get caught up.

sam

I like natural beauty not the store bought kind that anyone in Hollywood can have. She's very pretty in my eyes.

gia

she does look pregnant, but i am sure she is just having a fat day...she really isnt a very pretty girl, unless she is all made up & airbrushed. her personality irks me too. everyone thinks she is so cool & sweet, but she sounds like a moron 90% of the time.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Fabrizio is hip? The strokes were hip for like 2 minutes and are now over and out.

L.S

she always looks dirty! brush your hair drew...

sammysos

WTF....is she real....she went to PEOPLE to deny that she and Big Burger Vince are engaged and now went to Okrah's show to tell that they are broken up....what a manipulative liar this biatch is....does she thinks the whole world is as stupid as her fans, her goddess circle and her BFF Okrah to believe everything that come out from her thin receding lips....biatch...not everyone is a moron like your fans....

paula

Drew looks like she is loving life...she always does. Good for her. Life is too short not too. It's nice to see someone not caring about the papparattzi and just out there having a good time! Rock on Drew!

ManBearPig Huntress

I love Drew, but is it just me, or is she kind of rolling her eyes toward the camera with a look on her face like, "do they see us kissing? I want them to see us kissing."

Weird.

anon

She was such a cute little girl, too bad she's starting to turn into her aunt Ethel.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments