Greasy Bear and Firecrotch Share Table Scraps

10/16/2006 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Chateau Marmont is a hotel in Hollywood infamy. It is where John Belushi died of a drug overdose, Led Zeppelin rode their motorcycles through the lobby and Jim Morrison of The Doors fell out of one of the hotel's windows.
brandon davis and lindsay lohan

What happened on Saturday has nowhere near the relevance in Hollywood history that any of these events do, but the setting is the same. Saturday TMZ learned that Brandon Davis (or as we affectionately call him Greasy Bear) and Lindsay Lohan (or in Brandon's words Firecrotch) were spotted eating together in the Chateau's courtyard restaurant.

We can only speculate as to what the two may have been discussing. Between all the smoking, texting, and cell phone conversations that Lindsay was engaged in during the meal, we can only assume that the conversation on the other end of her Sidekick was as captivating as Brandon's movie career. And with Brandon's recent financial debacle, we're forced to beg the question... who picked up the tab?

rogue trader

First Paris and Nicole, now this!

Laury

First Paris and Nicole are BFF again, and now Brandon and Lindsay are eating together???? Depending on what you believe in, either miracles do exist or judgement day is coming soon.

the wise old owl

What in the hell is Lindsey thinking? I wouldn't even look at Brandon Davis let alone break bread with that guy. Either he came to her on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness or the whole Firecrotch thing was just a publicity stunt and they are all laughing about it.

I have heard of desperate attempts to gain publicity but this would be the topper. It seems like Lindsey is desperate for companship. Why else would she try to get back in the good graces of people like Greasy Bear and Paris? They are not even worthy human beings.They said terrible things about her. What ever. I don't understand any of this bullsh*t. I am glad I know who my friends are and that I'm not so starved for attention that I need to hang around with losers like that. My opinion of her just sank............again.

John

GO LINDSAY!!!!!!!!

Charisma Rules

I agree w/wise old owl. Lindsay is either the most tolerant, forgiving person on the face of the earth or is pathetically desperate for companionship and for the approval of despicable people like Paris and Greasy Bear.

And for all the people who say to give Lindsay a break, that she is young & is entitled to party...she is TWENTY YEARS OLD & it is illegal for her to even be drinking. Clearly the clubs in LA and other places care only about the $$$$$ the celebs and celeb followers bring in - they don't care about breaking the law or drunk driving injuries or deaths or anything else.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I vote B "pathetically desperate for companionship and for the approval of despicable people like Paris and Greasy Bear." but I think that also goes for Paris too. gross.

I wonder how much they pay TMZ and their pooperazzi to keep putting their ugly mugs on this blog. sooo sick of them and brangelina - you'd think they are the only celebrities in hollywood.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she will have sex with a pit bull,or any kind of dog

no pervs allowed

Come on people it was prom night at Dumb Blonde Middle School, even the clones need to find dates to the dance. You have to remember with the slow thought process of many of these clones due to the underage drinking, drug use, excessive money and sexcapades, they tend forget the simpler things in life like putting on underwear and who they are not talking too. Then again, think, the movie "Mean Girls" Firecrotch must have been relapsing to the glory daze. It's all about reputation. Now Firecrotch can say she did one of Parasites old boy toys. Gotta keep up with the popular kids. FYI, yes, they did rent out the Short Yellow Bus to use as a limo to get to the dance and then to a night of lucid fun.

Alyn Brodsky

The Maven believes TMZ has some sort of fecal complex, since it persists in loading their web site daiy with such abominable sh*t as these two (and their ilk).

Whatever

Lindsay is such a sucker. She is the biggest idiot in Hollywood to be desperate for the approval of greasy bear and slut paris.

Laurie

i vote A: the most tolerant, forgiving person on the face of the earth....how else could you explain she's still got those so called parents of her's flying around???

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

or C - wants to go to more parties!

CoCo

What the heck is wrong with this chick? I understand that in certain situations it's OK to forgive & forget, but he is no exception! Either is Paris, these two ridiculed her and now she's hanging out with them? Can anyone say "HIGH SCHOOL"
*ANNOYED*

Whatever

Maybe Paris Hilton was correct when she was quoted as saying Lindsay was "pathetic" This story just proves it's true. Why else would she be hanging with a guy who made fun of her p*ssy infront of the whole world??

Voopy

I think if anything Lindsay is trying to be the bigger person. In all this I think she ends up looking better because never did she comment on anything Paris or Brandon said. She never stooped to their level. And to all those that say she's a sucker, it takes a mature person to let things go.

I second the third, GO LINDSAY!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments