Alison Clinton: I'm Not the Other Woman

10/17/2006 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alison Clinton: Click to watchShe's the woman named in Sara Evans' explosive divorce papers but Alison Clinton is fighting back claims she committed adultery with the country singer's husband.

"It's just devastating. It absolutely feels like a death, there's just no explanation for it," Clinton tells "EXTRA," "it just kills me inside ... I cry myself to sleep every night."

Clinton was a former nanny for the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, who is set to announce her resignation from the show this evening, and claims her reason for leaving the job was not due to any affair with Craig Schelske but to an eating disorder. Clinton adds Evans was even the matron of honor at her recent wedding.

Obviously unhappy with the allegations, Clinton is threatening to sue Evans if she doesn't remove her name in the divorce papers and adds she'd even submit to a lie detector test if necessary.

The full interview with Clinton airs tonight on "EXTRA."

loedajackson

a divorce should be personal - sound like sara wants to make a name for herself

Joanne

I'm just glad she is off the show. She can't dance for sh*t!!!! As far as her reasons for leaving the show, I think that is way to much personal info for me.

lLee Moore

Hey she has one strike already...THE NAME......CLINTON........
She's guilty....no doubt and will swear....."Who are you going to believe? Me or your lying eyes.?."

alan

Evans has been so vocal against divorce except in cases of adultery, there is reasonable grounds for suspicion that she is manufacturing adultery details to justify her divorce to her right-wing evangelical fan base in order not to lose face and reveal her hypocritical nature. People who gripe about the "divorce problem" have not been in intolerable marriages, or they would understand that divorce is also a solution.

racer

Jenn,

Do please point out where thet happened moron? Are you so stupid as to not see an impostor mesg? and where is the identical post? Clue in for a change!

Jennifer

Everyone has a right to deal with their pain their own way. Sara, I am truly sorry that you are going through this nightmare. I know you probably feel like you are walking around in a room with no lights or windows and you just keeping bumping into the walls trying to find the light switch. I promise you will find it and it will get better in time.

Circus Tim

Nanny didn't take vows husband did. Just tear him apart.

tim

it's comment's like these, from most of you,that just verify's the fact that there are still plenty of Trailer Park's left in the country,and why the Graduation rate of High School is at an all time low. I mean DAMN! grow up people, and show someone going thru a rough time some respect.There does come a time in your life ,you actually will need to ACT like an Adult, and you wont know how,cause you never had any practice at it...................nuff said

in the know

Why does Lindsey live in a hotel with all her money? I feel sorry for Sara Evans children. Why did she have to take this personal infomation public? Her children will now be teased by other kids whose parent's have discussed all the details. How pathetic! Sara is a woman scorned who is desperate for publicity to promote her upcoming tour.

annie

Sara seems very "chumy" with her dancing partner. She announced last night she's taking him on tour with her. I like Sara but I believe this divorce has been brewing for a long time. Could be the show "Dancing with the Stars" gave her confidence and courage she needed to end it.

Susan

He's a politician.....what do you expect! She should have known he would be like that some day!!!!!!

Marty Columbus OHIO

I LOVE PARIS HILTON!!

I THINK SARA'S SOON TO BE EX..IS HOT!..I wouldn't mind a cheap night of passion with him..CALL ME !

Kit

If Sara is so worry about the effect that this will have on her children, then why in the world would you air your dirty laundry on national TV for the whole world to see, including your kids. I myself have went through a divorce, and still to this day my kids don't know what divorce is. My ex and myself made it a point to put their needs first before ours. I understand that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but once those words, and your action are put out there you can't take them back. People forget that once one parent attacks the other you are also attacking your kids, because it take two people to make a baby and reguardless of one actions they will forever be parents together, divorce or no divorce you are forever going to have to deal with one another until you die. So put your feelings aside for one another and do the right thing and put you children first.

LINNY

SARA IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THERE IS. SHE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO MISSOURI AND HANG OUT WITH ME.

T WYMAN

It is her life , let her live it the way she wants, other people opinion mean nothing.