Did Snoop

Sneak A Weapon

Into O.C. Airport?

10/23/2006 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop D-O-(double)GTMZ has learned that rapper Snoop Doggy Dogg (aka Calvin Broadus) was busted for attempting to carry a weapon through an airport security checkpoint.

According to law enforcement officials, Snoop attempted to walk through an X-ray machine at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, Calif. late last month with a 21" collapsible baton packed in his laptop computer case. Orange County Sheriffs' deputies were called to the scene where they detained the rapper and confiscated the weapon.

Snoop was not arrested, however, and we're told the Sheriffs Department file was sent to the Orange County District Attorney's Office.

The D.A. may decide as early as today whether to file criminal charges against the rapper.

Pam Anderson

Point taken Puh Der B, but I think that Snoop does in fact live in a nice neighborhood as do a lot of rappers and non rappers who have been lucky enough to make gazillions of dollars. Why he was carrying a baton, other than possibly cheerleading practice I really don't know ;-)

Holy Candy

Did Snoop really think he could get away with that? He clearly needs to stop sipping the gin and juice...

im just sayin

#27 Why are you trying to act black. Normal people dont talk like that. I dont understand why you people purposely try to talk like stupid noneducated people. You sound absolutely rediculous. Ah but thats white trash for ya. I bet your the most popular one at your trailer park aint ya.

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

#31
I think the baton in question was of the type used by the police which the possession of by an unlicensed person in California is a crime. You have to go through an eight hour class and pay some money in order to get a license. His conviction(s?) would prevent him from getting a license. Why carry a baton when a gun is so much more effective?

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#31
I see your foster mom is letting you use the computer again. Remember no more sitting in her boyfriends lap!

ScappooseGirl

Apr. 27, 2006 he and his buddies were arrested at the Heathrow Airport where they injured seven police officers. They hurled bottles of whisky and argued with staff at a duty free shop after being refused entry to a first-class lounge. Needles to say he has been band from England for life. Gee I wonder if all the weed he smokes has anything to do with his ridicules behavior????

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#36
Banned from flying British Airways...they were acting like fools because some of his posse didn't have first class tickets which would have allowed them in the BA first class lounge.
You would think that with all the money he's made that I would spring for first class tickets for EVERYONE, or at least fly charter.

Pam Anderson

Dear Yoo Hoo, I think you're cute too, call me sometime, okay.

SICK IGNORANCE

When I worked for the TSA in California I seen so many weapons that people (white,black,mexican,grandmothers, etc....) try to get on a airplane it was just shocking. Some people feel that if I can get away with a weapon (and they think they can) I can protect myself if someone trys anything on the plane. This happens all the time. I had a Marine try to get on a plane with a japanese sword. A Marine!! He knew better. What Snopp did was stupid but he was thinking I don't have a gun I can get away with it I'll will try it. One Grannie had a knife said she wanted to protect herself. This doesn't have to be about race, rappers, or having money. When it is about someone black the red necks comes out in force. I would love to have real names and address on here so I could see who half of these people are and would they call ugly names and talk so mean and nasty on here. Money doesn't buy you class BLACK OR WHITE. Oh yea, And you know what. Most of the people that tryed to bring dumb things on the plane was WHITE FOLKS!!

Puh der Baer

Gisele, learn spelling and English.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

Dear White Girl:
I tried, didn't your foster dad tell you?
I thought you'd come and bail me out, you being an attractive attorney and all!
Thanks for reading: beautful, intelligent and open-minded!

SICK IGNORANCE

Epsteins Mother. It's just a blog. I'm not in English class. Or in a spelling bee. But You do get my point don't you!!

Puh der Baer

Gisele,
Okay, I get your point. And there ARE plenty of racists on here, but really, isn't it sad that people who've worked their way out of poverty have to still pretend they're hungry? Blacks talk and talk about not being able to leave the ghetto, but then perpetuate all the myths when they can. I don't condone crime, but if you have nothing, you have to do something about it...I understand that. But when you HAVE all you need, why run around like a desperate criminal....

stacey

It dont surpise me at all..

Pam Anderson

Dear Hard to Beat,

yes not only am I all of the above but am also polite and demonstrate impeccible blog etiquette. Stay in touch okay sweetie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments