Travis to Shanna: You Make Me Wanna Puke

11/2/2006 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler and Travis BarkerTravis Barker and Shanna Moakler's marriage may be over, but sparks are still flying. Once again, shots are being fired from MySpace. Last night, Travis posted on his official MySpace page, dissing the "Divorce Party" being hosted tomorrow night by Shanna at Light nightclub in Las Vegas. Barker moaned that he is saddened by the event, which celebrates the end of their wedded, er, bliss. Barker says it brings on the "urge to puke."

He goes on to say that he is in no way shocked by Shanna's party antics, especially since "this is the same wife that emailed me to tell me she would be sleeping with her new boyfriend in my bed the day of our anniversary 2 days ago" (sic). Travis claims that Shanna is trying to play the victim, however, if that's the case with this party, we think it will have the opposite effect.

Besides venting on MySpace, Travis says that his next step will be simple: "I'm gonna say a long prayer for her, she needs it." Let's hope the Lord is listening.

iris

Shanna should party. If he can hang with Paris "Ms. STD/Slut" why can't Shanna have fun too.

Alyn Brodsky

The two of them make ME want to puke.

Caroline

Good for you Shanna, f*** Travis. He's an ugly has-been.

Jay

Why does he care. He's moved on. I think he would be happy that she is making her own money. He will have to pay less in child support the more she makes.

He's jealous and she is so much prettier then Parisite.

AreYouKiddingMe?

LMAO!!!!! This is great!!!! I'm only saddened that my invitation has apparently be lost in the mail! Travis is being a little bitch on MySpace but he wasn't worried about feelings when he's mugging for the cameras for Parisite. He files for divorces and talks sh*t about her and now because she's on her feet he's trying to beat her down.

Hey Shanna, I hope you sent an invitation to Parisite!!!!!!

Ali

Oh, please! He is the one that has his tongue down ho-bag's (Paris) throat every chance he gets. That makes ME want to puke!

kathleen

These two are about the same on the maturity level of relationships.

maya

The way Shanna, a mother of three children carries on, is disgusting! I bet she gave Travis hell while they were married, there IS a reason the poor guy felt he had to divorce her.

Badmouthing Paris Hilton is stupid, she's a single girl and SHOULD be dating lots of different guys.
So who here has the right to call her names, when you all are sucking your boyfriends c**ks.

Torshion Bar

#5, I know she has one for a fact, I gave it to her. ;-)

Melissa

This from the guy that can't keep his tongue out of Paris Hilton's mouth

Jay

Tina have you seen the pictures of Parisites roast beef flapping in the wind? That thing is used, abused and penicillin infused.

Wicked1

Shanna makes her living by marrying guys who have money and then having their kids. She supports herself off the child support! Anyone who watched the show could clearly see that she was a lazy bitch who did nothing.

Whatever

They are both idiots. Barker should get an std test after messing around with crab infested paris hilton.

Missy

A Divorce Party? With a flyer? That is probably THE most disgusting thing I've seen this week. A divorce is NOT a celebration nor is it something that should be used to get some attention and notoriety. Yuck. How sad is our society? Or maybe it's just her? I'm sure people will go and that's pretty bad...I mean, I could see a private celebration if the marriage was REALLY bad...but a FLYER? To actually advertise it really says a lot about the person that's planning it. It's so calculated and cold.

legal_lady

I'm sure TB is a good musician, and he seems to be a good father, but quite frankly I don't get what EITHER of them see in him - I'd have to put a bag on his head just to hang with him. At the end of the day I suppose they all deserve each other - lol! But seriously ladies - fighting over men just isn't cool - they should be fighting over YOU!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments