Beyoncé Simmers Down

11/7/2006 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BeyonceContrary to popular belief, Beyoncé Knowles is not angry.

After the debut of her rage-filled video for "Ring the Alarm," everyone wondered if she had flipped her diva lid. Beyoncé tells Elle magazine that she just "didn't want to do another album full of love songs. I did that last time. It's boring."

Miss B nixes rumors that the song is about her boyfriend, Brooklyn rapper Jay-Z, cheating on her with pop star Rihanna: "There's nothing to read into. Sorry to disappoint you!" Okay.

Beyoncé does reveal that her public image is the calculated hard work of many people. "I have a team and we've been working together since I was 15, so every show, earring, every shade of eye shadow is all something that comes from me and my team." You don't say.

Beyoncé let go of her mad-as-hell persona to give a raw and honest performance in the upcoming film adaptation of the Broadway musical "Dreamgirls." Knowles' acting coach, Ivanna Chubbuck (don't you?), admits that the bootylicious star wrestled with demons. "We went really deep. It was like therapy." Get me a couch.

Read the entire interview in the December issue of Elle magazine.

Son of Sam

MAN, I CAN'T STAND YOU MUTHFUCKAS THAT STAND UP FOR THIS BITCH!!! AND YA'LL KNOW THE REASON SHE'S SO FAMOUS NOW IS BECAUSE SHE LOOKS PRETTY WITH ALL THAT FUCKING MAKE-UP AND HAIR-WEAVE ON!!!! I'M SORRY PEOPLE BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM THE GREATEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD!!!!

sheple07

I THINK PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE HER AND JAY ALONE. I ONLY READ THE FIRST 15 SOME I HATED AND SOME I DIDN'T THE ONES I LIKE THE MOST WAS THE ONE FROM "SOUTHERNGIRL" AND "GIRLY" ONE WAS OK THEN IT WENT DONW THE DRIN. SHE IS THE MOST TALENTIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD. SHE IS THE COOLEST PERSON THAT I KNOW. I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE ONE'S THAT TALK BAD ABOUT BEYONCE "IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL". THE REASON WHY I SAID THAT IS BECAUSE SHE HAS FEELINGS TO SO LEAVE HER ALONE.

bonjovs

the worst song I've ever heard horrible worst worst

kevin willaims

i think all couples go thru strife(remem,they r human)i like both parties and wish them the best..and sometimes when there's more of the couples the rumors begin.remember who sought out B and Jay!!the intities who look for the bad crap tp print.so whateva,Rihana could not touch B..but hey whats a little almost B,on the side,,,LET ME HAVE A ALMOST B,TOO GO...PLEASE.

kevin willaims

see this is gettin stupid,especially if got some idiot sayin J-Z,is as bad as k- fed,that shows me there ethnicity of the wanksters who wrote,,,let me go cap,on this here...IF YOU PEEPS HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THESE STARS YOU WOULD NOT SPIT THE STUPID SHIT YOU SPIT.. THIS MAN AND WOMAN DO THERE THING AND SO WHAT IF THEIR BLACK,WELL SO ITS GREAT THAT THERE BLACK,BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY,THERE GIFTED IN WHAT THEY DO,CHK THE RECORDS FOOL,THIS NO k-fed and brittney. SO IF YOU DONT MIND,B-4 YOU SLEEP 2/NITE OR EAT THIS DAY AND THOSE AFTER,REMEMBER HATIN AINT A GOOD THING,IT SOMTIMES SHOWS,WHY SOME PEEPS EASILY WIN STUP SHITZ OF THE YEAR AS A GROUP....

deenappr

SORRY! BEYONCE, BUT YOU ARE NOT THAT GREAT!!!! To me this woman is nothing but a FAT COW! I don't like her, and never have, and her SINGING IS TOO MUCH LIKE CHURCH MUSIC. Everytime she sings, she sounds like she is singing in church. I SO TOTALLY HATE HER MUSIC, AND I SIMPLY DON'T LIKE IT, BUT YET SHE ACTS AND THINKS THAT SHE IS ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS! WELL, NO WAY, KIDDO! AND, YES RIHANNA IS BETTER LOOKING, AND A BETTER SINGER THAN BEYONCE! I have to admit that this is true. To me everytime I see Beyonce, SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE A BIG FAT COW PHONEY! And as for me I do not like her and hearing her. bottomline!

nell

OK first of all, everyone on this site calling Beyonce fat is delusional! Just b/c she has a fat ass, does not make her fat. Actually, that's a plus in the black and hispanic community. Her abs are crazy flat and I'm sure that a lot of females posting comments have guts hanging over the rim of your jeans. You dont have to feel her style of music or performing but to attack her physical features...I really hope all of you hatin bitches look fly. Next, whomever is saying that Jay Z was nobody before her...U ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!! I really dont know where you live or come from...but Jay was big since the 90's. Are you crazy! If you've ever been to a Jay concert, the energy and the love he receives, especially in NY, is bananas...K FED? Are u fucking serious? And for everyone worrying about what type of role model she is...you should really teach your kids to look up to people in their own lives, not celebrities. Let's keep in mind that we have Britney Spears flashing her crotch everywhere, Paris Hilton using the N word and Nicole Ritchie looking like she's about to drop dead from hunger.

nell

Rihanna? Have you seen her big ass forehead and the distance between her eyes? Furthermore, I hope you guys are all hatin on the hair weaves on Paris, Jessica and Britney as well. Selena...I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you have a bangin body b/c the way u goin at B, u better be flawless...

LATINA LOVER and loving it

After reading some of the BS here I had to put in... Beyonce is by no means unattractive nor fat. I've never cared for her singing but she a good entertainer like most that are out right now. To the comment re: Rihanna with that big ass six-head and little ass body give me a break. If Beyonce doesn't realize that she is no competiton then oh well. I would tell them (Jay-z and Big Dome) to have ugly ass kids together...see if the forehead comes out bigger the those Jay-Z lips. Last but not least I see the ones that are bashing her are females bet all of you are ugly!!!
How sad for you

CrazY DiamonD

Ring the Alarm is the DUMBEST stupidest song I have ever heard. THAT IS NOT MUSIC, that's a bunch of crappy noise at best

Honey B

I don't understand why everyone is so caught up in THEIR business! There are more other important issues going on in the world like, gay marriage, Americans dying in Iraq for no justifiable reason. Wake-up, mind ur business and stop being so concerned about someone who is already on top and could care less about what you all think!

j

let me ask you all something. do you think beyonce or any of her family members sighn on to these society sites to see what people are saying about her?

christy the great

Well let's just put it like this. Poor Miss Beyonce's head has blown up. Please girlfriend stop hating on Jennifer Hudson we know you are "already a star" but do we care Hell No we just like to see good movies so pull your big fake weave out yo ass and get a grip. We are tired of lookin at you now anyway. Give us a break and take your black ass on a LONG VACA Honey Please. Kudos to Jennifer

Ann

Hey, never think someone else can't get your man bcause you are so pretty and sexy in the world out he What about behind close doors?? Take off all of that fake stuff for the world eyes and they will see how sexy you really are. Most men want a flashy woman to take out but a real woman at home, and some just want a real woman that do not show every thing to the world. Hey ain't hating either:.

Ladyhes

People People stop hating this woman. Let's just remember Beyonce worked her ass off to get where she is today. People are going to hate no matter what. Stars are just ordinary people just like us only with more money. They have feelings, likes,dislikes and opinions just like we do. Let the girl live and enjoy what she's worked long and hard to accomplish.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments