Snoop Dog

Arrested Outside 'The Tonight Show'

11/29/2006 1:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Screen GrabRapper Snoop Dogg was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly possessing drugs and a firearm.

Detectives from the Burbank Police Department served a search warrant on Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, outside NBC studios in Burbank at approximately 7:30 p.m. this evening. Police say they found the rapper in possession of cocaine, a firearm and a large amount of marijuana. He was also cited for allegedly having a false compartment in his vehicle.

The rapper had just performed on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and was leaving the studio when police pulled his car over on Bob Hope Drive and placed him under arrest. Bail has been set at $60,000, and TMZ is told that the lawyer for the rap star expects him to be released sometime this evening.

During the performance, Snoop clutched a microphone with a large marijuana leaf symbol displayed across his hand.

Law enforcement officials tell TMZ the search warrant was conducted as part of an ongoing investigation into the Dogg's arrest earlier this month at the Burbank Airport, after he allegedly tried carrying a gun in a carry-on bag onto a plane.

yir ma

THIS IS TAME AND I HAVEN'T EVEN CURSED. SO I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR EMARRESSED FOR YOUR RACE.

U Know Who

Tina - He WAS Arrested at Burbank airport on gun charges. He just was NOT trying to get a gun on a plane, he was driving in the terminal and was stopped, searched gun and weed found. Weed no biggie GUN AND WEED is trouble.

Jill - He was busted with Weed AND COCAINE this time, not to mention a GUN. And to top it all off he had it all stashed away in a "Secret Compartment" in his vehicle...which is ALSO a crime in CA.

MAurice - Smoking Pot makes SOME people Paranoid - not everyone reacts the same to ANY herb/drug/psychadelic...

So you figure he just hit the tri-fecta here, three similar arrests back to back to back. I know people think he has a fabulous lawyer, and he does from what I have read about him. BUT C'mon I don;t care WHO your lawyer graduated college with, no judges like three similar arrests, back to back to back like that.

Pretty dumb if you ask me, he could pay a couple of his guys to drive around behind him in a seperate car. With ALL his goodies in THAT car, guess he hadn't thought that far.

yir ma

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, CUZ YOUR MAMA AIN'T, AND THAT IS A FACT.

yir ma

THIS IS TRULY SAD. IF MY BROTHER WAS TO PULL THIS SHIT WE WOULD BEAT HIM DOWN AND GO MAMA!!!!!!!!

Selah

Man, please. Are you telling us that you know the vast majority of Black people? Because I'm Black, and I don't....but I WAS raised in a home with two parents who did not condone any type of "crap mentality" and who seem to have had more values than yours - I'm assuming you learned this hateful vibe from YOUR mama, who need not be proud.

And as far as being "on the side of the poor kids raised to hate their own" - are you REALLY? Because it seems doubtful. What have you done for any kids anywhere lately? Other than post hateful comments on a gossip blogsite?

* shaking my damn head *

blah blah blah

your mama
looks like you have nothing else to do with your time other than hide behind your PC and bash the world for all your shit. you started out with blog #53 at 6:28 through blog #91 at 11:42 according to your time. Do us all a favor and
SHUT THE FUCK UP

yir ma

the word being belongs in my last comment
92 you should be the one saying that you are ashamed of this man, and don't you think he and his cRap star buds have sprayed shame on you and yours. That is the sad truth. sorry.

yir ma

This is why people blog. and don't be mad when the truth is so.

Selah

Why the h*ll would I be ashamed of him? Just because we're both Black? Doesn't work that way - what he does has nothing to do with me, or the rest of the race. The word of the day, dear, is "INDIVIDUAL" - are you ashamed of white people because Jeffrey Dahmer cut up and ate teen-age boys?

Sheesh. Get a grip, will ya?

* And I'm spent.....Moving on.... *

yir ma

Hay 93 this has been an important RANT so sorry ,but this has pissed me off, all the people that cover for this type of scum are just as bad. But I forgot this all the white mans fault. Have a nice day.

blah blah blah

and don't be mad when I tell you that you blogging for 6 hours and not haveing worthy shit to blog about shut the fuck up again

blah blah blah

83. your mama

JESUS CHRIST SUCH HOSTILITY AND ANOMOSITY YOU HAVE. PACK THAT VENOM YOU ARE SPRAYING AT EVERYBODY AND USE YOUR ENERGY ON SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE, WILL YOU???? Good god give me a break with blame blame blame. It's your fault, It's everybody else's fault. Get over yourself and take responsibility for your own actions. And the same goes for Mr Snoop Snoop himself. He needs to accept what ever actions are taken on his behalf for nobody else put a gun to his head and made him do a damn thing. He is a grown man and has brought this on his own self. When you do (sh*t for brains)
things that are knowingly illegal, disciplinary action follows my friend.
LOOK AT YOURSELF INTHE MIRROR
YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAK

Posted at 1:28PM on Nov 29th 2006 by black white red yellow WHAT EVER

92. "Wow that is so silly to focus on the one or two comment when the vast majority of blacks have this cRAP mantallity, I'm only on the side of the poor kids that are raised to hate their own, because of this filth, and you want to say that I'm a bad man"

* shaking my damn head *

Posted at 2:02PM on Nov 29th 2006 by Selah

93. your mama
SHUT THE F*** UP

Posted at 2:12PM on Nov 29th 2006 by SHUT UP

Heed to everybody's advise and shut the f*** up

yir ma

Hay Rached maybe you could help this genious like you did me, with my grammer and all.

yir ma