Gwen Stefani

Says Hara-f**k-u to Fans

12/13/2006 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

gwen_stefani_220-1Gwen Stefani does not want you to holla for her -- she really, really doesn't.

A TMZ spy was in the audience for a taping of Gwen's appearance on MTV's New Year's Eve special, and he tells us that the fashionista-rocker didn't just ignore fans who were squealing with joy and encouragement, she tried to squelch them. "She would either turn away from the direction of the person complimenting her," says our source, "or she would make a 'cut it out' motion towards them."

Gwen also shielded her face from audience members as she darted from sound check to dressing room before the taping, says our spy. And she interrupted a take of her single "Wind It Up" because her fans were actually making noise when it started.

Perhaps Gwen's gotten rather too used to the mute Harajuku girls who accompany her performances.

A rep for Stefani says that he was at the taping, that the account of events is "news to" him, and that he doesn't think it happened.

lundy

no talent skank-ass bitch!stop singing -it hurts when i hear ya!!and this new yodeling sh*t that you do.turn it off please.

Shannon

have always thought she was a snotty bitch!! So full of herself and a talentless wench!!

Biotch Please!

Gwen is 37!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Fair enough, Biotch Please, but, for now, i still think Gwen is young enough to pull off what she does...

Lenn K

Bio tch, you are totally correct, the problem with singers when they get older is they panic. Madonna is overthehill, but she doesn't know yet. They do what ever it takes to stay in the limelight, show their boobs,adopt a kid, and start yell at their fans. Britney and her britpack will have more problems because they don't have real talent. Five years from now almost all the no-talent performers will be history, that includes Jessica and Ashley Simpson.

mANDY

THAT YODELLING STUFF SHE DOES IS SIGNATURE. ITS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THE SAME CRAP YOU HEAR FROM THESE OTHER SINGERS. AND THE COMMENT OF PRINCE NOT ACTING 21? CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY THAT. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO GO BY ANYMORE! BACK TO GWEN THOUGH, SHE IS ACTING HER AGE, SHE IS WORKING, NOT PARTYING AND SHOWING EVERYONE HER STUFF AND AT LEAST SHE NOT OUT ALL NIGHT AND LEAVING HER KIDS AT HOME LIKE ANOTHER SINGER WE KNOW. TAKE A COUPLE OF TIPS PEOPLE, YOU CAN BE 37, AND STILL MANAGE A CAREER AND KID. OBVIOUSLY SHE IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT CUZ HER CONCERTS SELL OUT. I WENT TO TARGET ON THE DAY HER CD CAME OUT AND HER CDS WERE ALREADY SOLD OUT! SIMPLE, DONT LIKE HER. DONT COMMENT ON HER CUZ YOUR JUST ADDING TO HER FAME. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ALREADY GWEN HATERS.

pinupgirl

Aww. I love Gwen. I have been a fan for years. I really hope this story is not true. She was such a down to earth girl and I hope fame is not getting to the best of her.

Mad Balls

I got to see Gwen Pre-No Doubt and during her stint with No doubt Touring with Bush . She was quite wonderful and entertaining . I do not recognize this chick who is called Gwen stefani now . The Gwen I saw interacted with the crowd , climbed speakers , shook hands of those in the audience . I do believe she is reading and believing her press clippings . She used to be very good but this new stuff is crap and is booring . She needs to remember her roots and get off the golden dildo she is playing with . Dickhead .

Biotch Please!

Well Ciara has the number one album in the country..How is she..18? 19? In today's culture, Gwen "may" get one more album out that is top 10 before she is 40, but after that....Buh Bye!!!

I actually have been a fan of hers for years. I am 39. I heard kids in one of the last remaining record stores in my area say to one of her other friends, "Gwen Stefanni? She sounds like Fergie" and she had a Hannah Montana CD in her hands." (which is higher on the charts than Gwen, I beleive, I could be wrong)

Gwen should do it while she can...the clock is ticking!

beware of big dark HERPE caves

God!!! Can't somebody have a day where they don't feel like talking or having their pic taken?? Gwen isn't a stuck-up person. My daughter and her friend met her in Hollywood and they said she is the nicest, sweetest person you'd ever want to meet. She offered to sign autographs for them! Leave her alone!! BTW, Gwen you have the most beautiful baby!!!!

Land Shark

She's a bitch, and she needs to check herself. Would she like it better if people stopped coming around altogether? If no one was trying to take the little princess' picture and ask for her autograph, I'm certain she'd hate that, too.
You ain't from Buckingham palace, Gwen, just cuz you married an English guy and live in London. You're another Anaheim skank who would be NOTHING if not for your brother letting you sing with the boys. Get over yourself.

Leatherpants

Gwen, go back to No Doubt and I'll think about listening to your music...

All American Girl

She is 37

Message In A Bottle

I don't believe this story one bit, she's been nothing but sweet and appreciateive towards her fans! So maybe she had a bad day, who doesn't? She's worked her butt off since she was 20 to make things happen. Do you see her out partying at wee hours of the night flashing her cooch and getting DUI's? Do you see her having babies out of wedlock? No! Plus you can tell she is such a good mom, she just has that glow about her when she's with her baby, Kingston. She's worked so hard, so its only natural for her to have a bad day sometimes....we all do, so don't act like your so much better than everyone else....GWEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susie

Thank you #3 I couldn't of said it BETTER!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments