Minnillo

On Baby Buying Binge

12/15/2006 5:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa Minnillo tapped into her maternal instincts and went on a shopping spree on Tuesday... for baby things!

Vanessa Minnillo
The "TRL" host hit L.A.'s Petit Tresor, a fave of stars like Katie Holmes and Madonna, and dropped around $600 on items for a boy.

We're told Vanessa came in alone (boyfriend Nick Lachey was nowhere to be found), and was in the holiday spirit. Among the items Minnillo went gaga for: a chenille baby basket for $189, a pair of adorable dinosaur slippers for $32, a frog plush toy for $38 and a blue Ultrasuede blanket for $269. Vanessa took all the gifts with her and had none of them wrapped.

It's looking like a very Merry Christmas for at least one boy in Vanessa's life.

amy

For some reason. I cannot stand this woman.

Brother Harold, S.J.

Who is this creature, and why should we be concerned with her shopping habits?

What the Heck!!!!!

VANESSA MANILLO WAS A FORMER MISS TEEN USA 1998

laya

you guys are stupid sometimes, one of her friends/ co - worker's ( la-la) is having a boy in march- stop making things a big deal , when there really not

coco puff

Why do American woman shave their armpits, legs, and vagina?. I think it is unatracctive and unnatural.

Not Quite Believing

If this woman is pregnant with Nick's baby then we'll NEVER see the end of her.

I doubt, if she is, that it was accidental in the least. She's cold and calculating. And I absolutely loathe her.

Nick's not as bright as the lights on my tree, but why can't he find a better mate than he has thus far?

Sophie

She's not pregnant. You can't determine the sex of the baby until the mother is about 4 months along - she'd be showing.

NICKI

I do not like her at all & think she is not a nice girl. Can't stand her!

hey

you guys are such haters. shes gorgeous and her and nick are great together!!!

p1tey1

Why is this news??!!

Who cares what she buys as Christmas gifts!!!??

Seriously

Wow, she went on a shopping spree??? How exciting.
Please. This is not news worthy and I don't really care.
Plus I think Vanessa hooked up with Nick just for the publicity.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Mary Hart Goes Christmas Shopping! News at 10!

jeez next we'll be reading about what flavor bone "X" celebrity bought their dog.

Brit Ate Paris

Who said Nick knocked her up. He hasn't seen that tramp in 5 months, so pregnancy is impossible. Bad topic TMZ.

Kristin

She was not there- she was in New York....there was a picture of her and Nick that day leaving Nobu. Get your facts straight!

claudia