American Idol Season 6 -- "Inside Hollywood Week"

12/19/2006 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

American Idol - Season 6
TMZ has exclusively obtained a script and production schedule for the new season of "American Idol." Season 6 contestants who make it to Hollywood will be put into singing groups and judged on their performances.

Contestants for the new season were asked to perform various musical numbers, including songs by the Bee Gees, Beach Boys, The Supremes and The Four Tops. Wannabe Idols are tossed into a film-style schedule, starting their day at 6:30 AM and wrapping at 5:30 PM. It's hard work being a wannabe.

One of the songs they are judged on is California Dreamin' ... which seems an appropriate song for an American Idol hopeful!

"American Idol" returns to television on Jan. 16

Jo Blo

Farrah is a troll you retards.

Sand In My Crack

Farrah you are right!! I am going to ask Santa to bring me some booty and dance moves for Christmas!! By the way was there a reason you capitalized "White's"? A little inferiority complex happenin' sweetie? Seriously you sound like a nice girl..now shut off the computer and go do your schoolwork. ADULTS are speaking here.

Sand In My Crack

FYI this site is strange..I am not sending the same message over and over..WTF? Harvey get you head out of your ass and fix the server..we don't want Farrah to think it is a racial thing..you know..blacks not getting equal time as whites.

coco puff

What we need is a African American Idol show. Then you'll will see some real talent and not a bunch of cracker's singing country sh*t. That's about as entertaining as watching Willy Nelson trying to find the roach he just dropped in his nasty beard. I like to see great dancing and singing, not this geriatric honky ass crap!

Gail

Pardon me, # 7, but out of 5 seasons, 2 blacks have won the contest. Put a sock in it, geeze.

Jo Blo

Just kidding guys. Im currently injectiing hormones into my ass to make myself as white as Michael Jackson.

Sand In My Crack

No Farrah, what you need is a one way ticket to Africa..don't forget to pack your race card in your suitcase. I am sure you will find all the entertainment you crave. I am with you 100% on this one sista..while we are at it, why not african american only banks..supermarkets and water fountains too? Keep talking your way back to the 60's child..MLK must be rolling in his grave right about now. (or do you not even know who he is??) What a credit to your race you are! Your mom must be SO PROUD.

Rah-Rah

To Post #11-Party on Garth!
Don't forget to mention that white girls also covet the nice round asses that black women have and that secretly white guys drool over. There's an advantage to having a well endowed ass---MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN' EEeyyooowww!!!

Rah-Rah

To Post #7-Farrah

Whu--?

Quit posting here! You don't make no damn sense, b*tch!!

lisa mae magillacuddy

you folks need to get a life!!

Sand In My Crack

Thanks Lulu but the reason I did not include the nice round ass was because I don't think any woman wants the cellulite that comes with it..after the late 20's it kind of reminds me of a litter of puppies trapped in a gunny sack....didn't want to draw you into this flame war..my problem is with Farrah and her assinine remarks that are polluting this board. The best to you and yours and a VERY Merry Christmas!

Rah-Rah

AND Merry Christmas to you, too Garth!

....Oh, and Happy Kwanza to you Farah (hehehe)

Rah-Rah

To Post #30-Sean,

Amen!

fdodgerfan

I dont agree with Farrah's comments, but when I read certain types of peoples responses, it just proves a lot of thoughts many people have.

FYI....Though you mentioned it, its really annoying reading your ignorant, racists comments three or four times on the board. No one else seems to have that problem.

Lenn K

I've read the posts from Farrah and she's a fake. This person is only trying to insight responses to get a race war going with blacks and whites. Just ignore this idiot and don't response.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments