Kim K:

I'm Not Shopping

The Sex Tape

1/17/2007 5:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

I'm Not Shopping The Sex TapeIn an exclusive conversation with TMZ, Kim Kardashian claims that she has nothing to do with the sale of a raunchy sex tape ... but she isn't denying it exists.

"There is no tape being shopped," Kim said. Paris' BFF added, "Ray J and I remain friends, and there is nothing he would do to spite me."

As TMZ first reported, Kardashian and Ray J, Brandy's bro, made a tape during their relationship that is being shopped to several adult video companies. One source, who has seen the tape, claims it features oral sex and water sports.

Kardashian tells TMZ, "I would love to see what they've seen."

Kim claims that word of the sex tape first spread after Ray J left a shocking note on her MySpace page saying, "Let's show the world our sex tape." According to Kardashian, Ray J called her immediately after he posted the note and asked her to delete it.

A rep for Ray J could not be reached at the time this article was published.

TELLITALLNOW

KIM shows you just how much WHITE TRASH there is in this country,,today....DISGUSTING....and she dont even have enuff sense to be ASHAMED of her sorry ass....

jim creson

Let's see: her grease-ball Daddy gets a MURDERER off and she is F***ing trash like this.....who is surprised?

Mad Balls

If you need to make another tape keep the Nasty in Mind . Dickhead . This woman gives me full Willy just on GO . Now I find out shes' into " Wet antics " . Put the " Boil " on Steaming hot setting . The offer still goes , Paris .
Dickhead .

the wise old owl

Birds of a feather do flock together ......WHAT A WHORE. The only talent this girl has is between her legs. No wonder why she is Paris Hilton's best friend. What the hell does this girl do for a living besides " make sex tapes " ? Her 15 minutes are just about up. Her Dad must be rolling over in his grave and her MOM must be real proud of her .....NOT !!!! No man is going to have any respect for her. She will end up ........an OLD USED UP SLUT. I guess she's just a publicity whore who doesn't mind that the publicity she gets is all BAD. What a loser.

mike

I have a feeling that this just might be my favorite sex tape,if it even exists.

AreYouKiddingMe?

Ray J's reps couldn't be reached because HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!!!!!

donnybagadonuts.

I hope her dad is really proud. This is karma for supporting OJ when he knew he was obviously guilty. Enjoy Robert, your daughter is getting pissed on by a brother!

NinjaDude

Haha...she's playing dumb until it comes out.

We all know it exists!

Waiting for this one...

Dr Gruv

i can't wait for this one to hit... bitch is too fine for her own good

kelly

Oh, please....this is such bullsh*t...you can delete your own comments on Myspace....she likes the golden showers!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

What is with the piss and sh*t these days? Is it the new thing in Hollywood? Next on tmz, Joe Francis drinks Lindsay Lohan's piss! It's true love!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey, nASTY bOIL, why can't you get your own identity instead of taking someone elses? I miss the REAL Nasty Boil. DICKHEAD.

Laurie R

that is disgusting! to even HAVE 'relations' w/that man shows what bad taste she has! i just don't get it....that gal is gorgeous and that guy is all she can get?? AND she let's him p1$$ all over her???? what a class act!

r.pupkin

Who the F&%! is this chick? Why should I care if she loves to be donkey punched or dirty sanchezed or any other deviant sexual act? Is this her way into being a celebutard? I think it's a sad state of affairs when someone who has no talent, poor taste in BFF's, and can blow a sibling of someone not even on the public radar rates as "news." Even for TMZ this ranks low.

Great Dane

Um, she is nice....but, seeing her....have sex with Ray J....that is just a joke in and of itself.......he's U-G-L-Y.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments