Winona

Picks Up a Few Things in Beverly Hills

2/14/2007 2:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Actress/convicted thief Winona Ryder perused the aisles of a Beverly Hills store on Monday.

Disguised in a black hat and coat, Noni browsed for items at the upscale Bristol Farms grocery store.

Unlike her notorious romp through Saks Fifth Avenue in 2001, this shopping spree went off without a hitch ... or the need for security.

Renee

she looks like michael jackson

KaraZ

I wish you (and everyone) would stop watching this poor girl everytime she goes shopping. She's been humiliated enough, hasn't she? doubting very much she'll ever shoplift again.

Russ

C'mon, get a life! This is news? You guys must be really hard up for news to write this. Don't you think this mocking tone is a little over the top? I don't even know how I got to this BS piece. Must 've been that tantalizing headline. Served as a reminder why I don't usually read this kind of junk!

Rusty Moore

I agree with KaraZ. You can do a thousand wonderful things, but just one bad thing and thats all people remember. Leave Winona be she's human and we all make a mistake or two in our lifetime.

D

What a rude article.

Louanne

Enough , she did her time , lets move on , the incident totally wrecked her acting career, isn't that enough ?

Whatever

She learned her lesson and will never be able to live it down with today's media. Let the girl shop in peace.

Whatever

She did the crime and did the time. Leave her alone already.

Anybody

Enough already, She's paid for her wrongdoing.I think it's safe to say we've all done stupid things & do not need to keep being reminded. Our own memories are enough to feel bad about ourselves.

quarters

You white crackers never cease to amaze me. Everyone here seems to rush to give this broad another chance, cause she's a cracker just like you, but she was in fact found GUILTY. Yet, the crackers of the world want to still continue the unfounded rumor by lying and saying my brother OJ Simpson may be guilty. Oh no, OJ was found not guilty and as far as being found so called guilty in the white mans trick of madness and having a civil trial, OJ is still not guilty because yaw will newer collect. Meanwhile guilty Winona deserves another chance. Yaw want to dismiss her actual guilty verdict. I just laugh at you crackers and all the predictable magic tricks yaw have up your sleeve. NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Moonshine Mike

I still have a crush on her. dang.

Renee

Farrah, you sound like a racist.

THE SOURCE

She's too young to have plastic surgery she looks as If she got a nose job and cheek Implants 'CLASSY ARTICLE TMZ" FOR SHAME!!!!

Some-1-U-Know

DID SHE PAY FOR IT WITH VICODIN?

Lucky