Barba: Skanky Pics Were an "Unnecessary Distraction"

3/9/2007 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although rejected Jerseyite "Idol" wannabeen Antonella Barba was distracted by racy pics of her that spread over the web, her parental units apparently didn't blink an eye.
Click to hear Barba on Seacrest's show
"They're really encouraging me to just not get battered by nonsense that doesn't matter and that's not relevant to the competition," Barba told Ryan Seacrest this morning on his KIIS-FM show. The fallen slut-ebrity added that the whole situation was "hard to deal with" and an "unnecessary distraction." Yes, it was distracting for many!

Barba revealed she'll probably stick around L.A. for a bit to see what offers come her way, saying she'd like to keep singing (ack!), act, or even model. Looks like "Girls Gone Wild" may get their wish.

And while fellow rejectee Sundance Head spilled details on a behind-the-scenes brat, Barba played dumb and wisely kept her mouth shut ... for once.

ellie

So....her parental unit stands behind her??? Isn't that special!!? I'm assuming they ....and her "typical" college-age friends...as they call themselves....think it's cool to pose...exposing your rear-end...in front of the World War ll Memorial????????????? This country has been sleaz-ized to the point of hopelessness....the moral fabric is down the toilet....very possibly the one Antonella was sitting on when she posed for that classy shot. Aren't we lucky here in America ....this slut is known by those close to her ....as being as American as apple pie....and Guiliani....who was hated by New Yorkers for his "record" before he was thrown into his lucky 9/11 celebrity spot....is ...as we speak...out there flaunting his sleazy/snake-like self .....and horrific lack of character ...to the tune of those background singers who have suddenly decided...after these last years of holding liberal's values hostage...that abortion...gay rights....whatever they claimed to be immovable about....don't mean a damn anymore!!?? Does anyone else out there find it odd that there is no shame anymore??? Does anyone truly believe that we can't stand up and say....enough is enough of this garbage that is increasingly being placed before us...as the only menu choice? The question is...if Antonella is one that we would even think of having as an "idol" in this country....and Rudy's bold...blatant ...abusive treatment of his own family.......(not to mention that of his "beloved" city....prior to the falling of the Towers) makes him eligible for that same idol status.....where exactly do we stand in this country?? If Guiliani would treat his own flesh and blood with such disrespect...how in the hell do you think he'll treat the people of this country...who he doesn't give a damn about??? This country had better wake up...for after these past years of horror....we cannot...and I repeat...cannot ...make another mistake in judgement. No one listened when we spoke about GWB...and look at us now....get another megalomaniac in there...and...well ...don't say I didn't tell you so. Having a slut for a first lady....and a lying snake -in-the -grass for a president...will be the finer points of your tomorrows....

memaw

WHY OH WHY do these beautiful young women degrade themselves like this??? When did beautiful young ladies stumbling around drunk and stoned out of their heads become something to emulate?? Lindsey, Paris and Britney? I'm not a prude - been there and done that - and alot of other things I'm not proud of, but thank God I had the sense to not let anyone photograph me doing it.

You should be ashamed for putting your parents through this. I don't care what they are saying in public - no man wants a bunch of freaks looking at his baby girl in photos such as these. Shame on you!!

Ronald

Even though she was clearly not as good as the pther girls I feel that Antonella handled herself quite well amid all of the hoopla. I wish her good luck.

eddie

"no man wants a bunch of freaks looking at his baby girl in photos such as these." Why then are so many "daddy's girls" posing for "photos such as these?" And how many daddy's (including Antonella's) are looking at other daddy's little girls?

chin chin

Ellie(61) Darling- after that rant, I think you'e a little misinformed & please darling, try to stick to the topic- "Antonella the disrespectful slut". Leave Guiliani out of it! Ta-Ta

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Okay, I guess you guys are all right about the smelly shashinna skank. I'll cave. I was just goofin about her talent. HER SINGING DOES STINK, BUT SHE GIVES GREAT HEAD.

chin chin

"Antonella Rocks", honey, thought you were out getting some fresh air & while you're at it, you should consider seaching for a support group in your area.

Lori

Honey you aren't that great - go back to your hometown. You will not amount to anything here.

Lori

Go home

ellie

To #64...aka...Antonellathedisrespectfulslut....you can stop with the "darling" and "ta ta" patronization...and since I live in Manhattan...I am not "misinformed" in regard to many New Yorker's having despised Rudy in his previous life...aka...before his "lucky break" of 9/11. You say I should stick with the subject matter....which is Antonella...the trash.?? ...funny...I thought this the perfect time to bring up another piece of garbage masquerading as an idol wannabee............

Skeeter 17

With Antonella at last gone (good riddance) ---she can peddle her nudie photos to cheap nudie magazines (if there are any!) And she wants to wait for offers to come her way?---Good grief---such ambition---! You croak like a frog, girl!

chin chin

You fool "Ellie". I too live in NYC. Been here thru 4 mayors. Each one a nightmare, except Guiliani. His strength & leadership helped me get through the most horrible experience- the traumatic murder of my dearst & best friend on 9/11. Guiliani was & will always remain a great leader.

Can we now get back to the topic, dear delusional Ms. Ellie?

Laura

There are some winners on here ellie. This site has a lot of looney tunes on here. I am definitely not an Antonella fan, but does anyone know if Playboy has given her an offer? I am sure her parents would not want her to pose though.

I'll take Howie

ITS ABOUT TIME THERE WHERE OTHER GIRLS THAT DESERVED TO BE THERE OTHER THAN HER,SHE CAN'T SING GO GET A JOB IN A STRIPE CLUB THERE WHERE BETTER SINGERS THAN HER THAT SHOULD OF GOT FURTHER THAN HER ITS NOT RIGHT THAT A BUNCH OF HORNY MEN WHO COULD CARE LESS IF SHE COULD SING OR NOT THAT KEPT VOTING HER IN WHAT NEXTED

whatever

Model???? She's cute but I dont think she's model material. She say's she's gonna stick around L.A.to see what offer's she get's . Good luck! She looks like a typical jersey girl-big brown hair with thick eyebrows