Courtney Love's Rockin' Bod

3/29/2007 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For once in her out-of-control life, rock-n-roll trainwreck goddess Courtney Love made jaws drop -- and it had nothing to do with illicit drugs, slurred speech or a bar fight!

Dressed in a three-Hole cut-out, one-piece swimsuit, sun-deprived Corkie hit the Hawaiian shores on Wednesday, and believe it or not, unveiled this rockin' new bod.

This is one high that won't land her in rehab!

Oh Canada

Hey Courtney,

I'm not a Nirvanna or Hole fan; I'm just a person that witnessed your downhill spiral for many years.....all I thought was this woman must be in so much pain. I hope you found something to like about yourself, something that will give your life more meaning.
Try not to fall into the old patterns, be strong for yourself and your daughter.

Don't lose any more weight, it won't be pretty.

In the words of the greatest band around "Don't let the bastards get you down"........U2

Be strong, be beautiful, be yourself.

deb

sure, she's ok until you see her face. yuck

vee

Talk about ANC doing diet drugs This gal takes the cake. She must have a hell of a strong Suprised she never kicked the bucket.

KMART

I LOVE YOU COURTNEY!!!!! I'LL DO YOU ANYTIME.

Neighbor

Kurt Cobain tops Elvis as the highest paid DEAD musician ever!! In the history of ever. Courtney owns most of the royalties, estimates in the 2.5 billion with daughter, Beene as sole survivor with slightly less. By the way Beene is now 17 years old. Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl both have minimal shares but, worth millions so who cares.

...

to yeah, baby: That's what I was thinking, too -- why is everybody gettin' on her 'cuz her kid is not in the picture with her? Isn't she like 15 or 16? Frances Bean could be right there on the beach, for all we know, or back in the hotel room.

And to elizabethj: don't you carry a bag when you go to the beach? OK, maybe not one that looks like this, but especially if she's by herself, it's not like she can leave her purse/bag on a towel on the beach when she goes in the water!

Anyway, I think "for her age" and "considering what she's been through" she looks pretty good. I also saw the recent bikini shot of her and think she looks 100% better in the one-piece (with "pieces missing"). This suit is much more age-appropriate and the sun glasses are cool, too...

lizzie

where can i buy that swimsuit???

got2bkidn

I hear Trimspa is looking for a new spokesperson

A

#6 & #14
IMO you have some distorted opinions!!

I though Cobain committed suicide, didnt he? Or was this an unsolved murder? IDIOTS!!

They might have been a volitile match, not so suitable because of shared bad habits, but to blame someone - other than the dead person - for a suicide is madness --
everyone has options....
but if I am wrong, please educate me, because it doesnt make sense to me

Jenni

Who would have thought????

Jodi

She still looks like an ashen white junky....you still can't make the pig beautiful....the ole saying: You can dress up a sal in an expensive dress, but she'll still be a pig.

Yuck.

Stacie

She looks hot

Wildchild

I want that bathing suit...where can i buy it??????HELP !!!!

Me

SHE LOOKS GOOD BUT HER FACE DOESNT LOOK LIKE HER - HOW MUCH WORK HAS SHE HAD DONE

GoAway

Yous a hateful m'effer "Nirv Fan", and more than likely will burn in hell with Courtney and the rest of us! You need therapy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments