'Dancing' Ziering

Not Stripping

4/12/2007 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ian ZieringIan Ziering is dancing his way into our living rooms every week, but the former 90210ian won't be flashing his privates in the pages of Playgirl.

In Touch claimed that Ziering had been offered a tantalizing $100,000 to drop his leotard for the peep rag.

TMZ contacted a Playgirl rep who, when asked about the reports, informed us, "Uhhhh, that would be a big NO. Playgirl doesn't have that kind of budget to play with." Playgirl without something to play with?

So there you have it. If you wanna see more of Ziering getting sweaty, you'll have watch "Dancing with the Stars," if you can stand it. Or just stick to reruns of 90210!

Britney Spears Photos

That's just crazy

jocker

OK!

OK........WHO IN THE HELL THINKS THIS GUY IS LOOKS GOOD????????????????

OK!

I don’t go for small men….I like them 5-9 or taller……he’s to short, he has a body like a teenager………

Kristen

I don't think he's attractive at all. Not to mention he's COCKY as anything and thinks he's the hottest thing on Dancing with the Stars.

Cassandra Delicious

awwwww man!!!!!!! How I wish this was true.... I would love a peek at that sausage... yum *sigh*

OK!

I don’t understand WHY are all the male stars short???????????? I surprise Tori Spelling’s husband is to tall…OPS, he’s from Canada…….

OK!

DUDE.......What sausage? "VIENNA" ha ha ha

Cassandra Delicious

Well, that's what I'm interested in finding out, if it's Vienna or Bratwurst.... I know he's not your typical "pretty boy" but he's got a lot of appeal. At least I think so....

Kennedy

I would not pay to see his package, but if it was on the Internet, I would check it out. Just like I would not ever buy a tabloid magazine, I get it for free here.

turtle

Not sure why you people are calling him short, the man is 6ft tall.